Monday, January 25, 2010

No, not a yard sale..a BLOG SALE!

Ok so this is kinda a stretch....and it's cold outside to have a garage/yard sale but my hubby and I was were cleaning out the crawl space the other day. AND we noticed that we have WAY too much stuff under there. (I like to change decor from time to time and told him I would try and sale it.) Well, I guess I am trying to say here, that if I sale it.....I can get more...haa haa!

See if anything catches your eye...if not..no worries....there is always the DI.

E-mail me if you see something you would like ** chareebmc@gmail.com** Let's try and keep it local people....I don't think I wanna mail anything.

Happy Blog Sale Shopping...........


Two huge bears...Brown bear $5.00 White bear $5.00 (very cute) A large shelf mirror, with 3 hooks...(it has a couple dings on the top part from moving) $10.oo

Black LARGE spoon and fork...$2.00
Bright RED rug and toilet seat cover...fairly new...$5.00 for both.
Darling Frog toilet seat cover...(I love this, but it doesn't match) $5.00
White shelf (missing 2 trees..but i would rip this other one off anyways) hardly ever used. $3.00
Cherry would 5 hook coat/shelf...cherry wood..$$3.00
Yellow flowers...$2.00 for all of them
Never been used candle warmer....$2.00
Set of 3 GREEN spot, tall candles $1.00
Hanging candle, black and cream $4.00
Never been used Clock round (i spent $20 bucks for the kit)....I have the hands in another box...just needs vinyl numbers and painted the color of your choice. $7.00
Perfectly good chiming clock, with dangle ticker....$10.00
Beautiful picture of the Logan temple, with cherry wood frame...$5.00
Dusty, but perfectly good large BLACK star...$4.00

/>Small/medium Blue Roaster..only been used a couple times $3.00
A beautiful WHITE Chevy truck $6,000 or Best offer...haa haa..I had to add this..

I have a bunch more, if you wanna come over and see....give me a call.

6 comments:

the McLaughlin's said...

Hey there:) I am interested in teh roaster. I have been wanting/needing one for a long time. I'll call you.

Taneill said...

Sure I was looking for a star like that and just cause I don't live close to you, you are going to destroy my dream- jk! You have cute stuff!

Annie said...

So, are you selling that pic of the temple to make room for the one you got for Christmas ;-) Cute stuff but Russ would crap a brick if I buy any more home decor, our closets are already stuffed..

Jaynann said...

LOL, very clever idea! We're trying to clean out junk in our basement too, maybe I'll try that!

Craig and Janalyn said...

I wish I was closer!! I need the coat hanging shelf for my boys and the mirror shelf too! And the candle warmer! Are you ever going to head to SLC or Alpine? ;) Let me know- I'll take some stuff off your hands and I pay cash! Oh I know!! We could do a cousin lunch in Bountiful- that is about half way between us, right?

Alissa said...

I like the mirror shelf.. I'll have to talk to you..