Thursday, January 7, 2010

SOO SORRY!

I have been in such a ANTI blogging mood lately. I think about it daily, but never want to upload all of the billion picture that we have taken lately. Change is good for Obama, but for me...I have such a hard time. Remember we got a new camera a few months ago....and now it is different (not harder)...just different....and I haven't felt like the change. We missed a lot of opportunity's to take great pictures, but the ones that I did..are good!! **Just trying to build the suspense** We had a great holiday and hope you did also. Lately we, I mean ME, have been all about switching up things....such as home decor and such... **wait a minute..I just said I hated change?? GUESS NOT! Anyways, I have had lots of fun doing these things, and will post them later. OH MY GOSH..this is the most boring post ever. SORRY!

9 comments:

Lena Phillips said...

Cant wait to see pictures! I love a blog with pictures. Especially of cute little dimply faced boys.

Kittyrunner said...

I'm so glad I made the cut on the blog list (unless it isn't private anymore--not sure). Anyway, I hope the new year is starting out good for you guys! I was in Logan for about 2 hours one of the days we were up in UT and I wished I had 2 weeks!

Annie said...

I've been switching things up as well. Something about the New Year makes me want to change EVERYTHING! Russ is a good sport to put up with it and keep re-hanging things for me:-)

The Child Family said...

You are just the cutest person I know!!!!! Can't wait to see the pics from your new camera and the decorating!!!!

Megan said...

Love you Charee!

Alabama Apples said...

Can't wait!

Heidi said...

Boring or not...at least it's a post! Ha Ha!! You're soooo funny! Hope to see you at girl's night!

Staten's said...

I have been so bad at checking peoples blogs with the new babe,I loved reading and catching up with what has been going on in your life. Loved the Christmas card that was so cute!

Clayton and Heidi said...

Feeling pressure to post takes the fun out of blogging. However, I can't wait to see pics either.