Tuesday, February 23, 2010

HAPPY 8 YEARS TO US!!!

February 19th Aaron and I celebrated our 8th year of marriage(9 1/2 together.) WOW what crazy..fun...and fast great years! If I was to do it again, I for sure would get married NOT in February. This month is always the worst month for illness...and the last couple years with kids...we have dealt with that...more then celebrating much. We did make it to dinner together, with no kids. Aaron and I laughed when we went to dinner....we thought it was almost TOO quiet. We chatted a minute..and just sat back and relaxed without the noise. (don't get me wrong, normally I like noise, it doesn't bother me too much.) BUT this dinner, we really just enjoyed, eating...chatting, and just being with each other. One of these years we will go and do something BIG again..like we always use to do PRE KIDS. BUT for now we will just enjoy our lives with our little dudes, cuz it's going fast.

This is not a current picture...I need to get one. BUT thought you would enjoy seeing us together...right?

Love you AARON, you are my rock....I LOVE YOU!

10 comments:

Kittyrunner said...

You guys are so great together!!!

The Child Family said...

OH, how fun!!!!
Didn't Tate make last years anniversary memorable at Chili's???

Bates Family said...

Awww! Happy anniversary!

Alabama Apples said...

Congratulations! I love being married. I can also appreciate a little quiet. How nice you two were able to get away at least for a dinner. :)

Kelsie said...

Happy Anniversary.. I will agree with you on not getting married in Feb. thats the same thing I would change.. glad you guys had fun!

The Strawn Family said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!

Danielle said...

Awww, you guys are so cute! So as far as pictures go, the wall we had our pictures by was behind the main street stores. It was next to the bike shop on main street- on the back side. There are a ton of cute places to take pictures right in there! Ohhh how I miss Logan and you guys- just not the snow:)

Megan said...

Happy Anniversary! You two are too cute. Sorry you guys have been so sick. Let's get together again soon.

Megan said...

happy anniversay! hey how did you make that temple pic?

Chelise said...

Happy be-lated anniversary! Wow, 8 years. That's awesome. At least you got to do a lot of fun things before kids but I'm sure kids make things more memorable. To bad we don't get to see you two often. Hope your fam is over the sickness.