Wednesday, February 3, 2010

TEMPLE PICTURES!

As pictured below, I told you that I made a beautiful Logan TEMPLE picture. This was a class that I attended/sign up for. You make it all from scratch. It is HUGE!! It is 32 X 26 inches (includes the 4 1/2" BLACK chunky frame. Why I was so interested in this, was I have wanted a religious picture for some time now, and when you see them at Deseret Book or Seagal Book...these pictures are 250$ bucks or more. This picture is 47$ plus a few bucks in shipping (due to the lady has to order everything.) I was so excited to be able to have something NICE that I have wanted for a long time. AND get it for semi-cheap (really cheap if you compare to the book stores..oh and you may have seen them at SAM'S CLUB also..same thing.) After I signed up for the class, I told a few people about it and they were really interested in one for themselves or as gifts. I signed up at the PARTY to be a HOST(thinking maybe I would do one, but if not....not a big deal.) I would have to have at least 10 people sign up to do at least 1 picture, or they wont do a party. I would do a party, if there is enough people that would like to do it, other wise...I wont. Check out their BLOG if you are interested @ http://poppyseedprojects.com ****THIS BLOG WILL TELL YOU ALL THE DETAILS AND THE TEMPLES AVAILABLE (I LOVE THE LOOK OF THE SLC ONE!!). Let me know if you or someone you know, would like to do one.

Come on over, if you would like to see mine.

10 comments:

Ariana said...

Can you ask about getting the Winter Quarters Temple....

Unknown said...

does this mean you'll do a stampin up party for me if you can get enough people to come??

The Strawn Family said...

LOVE the changes!!! I just did one of these classes, the pictures are AWESOME!

Danielle said...

I love it! I would totally come to your party if I lived in utah. You guys still coming to vegas?

Emily Berkley said...

I would be interested in doing one. Let me know when you are thinking about it. It is a beautiful picture.

Megan said...

Ask a out Reno too! If not I still want to!

Megan said...

I am curious how much did it cost? I may be interested.

Chelise said...

I am totally interested. Let me know if you do host one.

PS, your boys are so cute. I can't believe how they big they are.

Kristy, Kole & Kids said...

That's such a good idea. I've seen those pictures at Sam's club and thought about getting some as gifts for Christmas. My walls are pretty crowded with gospel art but maybe I could make a couple for some other people for gifts. I will have to think it over. Waiting for play $$$ from our tax return.
Also, your house looks really cute how you redecorated. Of course I never saw it in person before, but I like your sense of style.

Kittyrunner said...

I'd come for sure if I was up there! How do I do it down here? Do I just order it all and hope I can follow the directions? :) I love that Logan one!!