Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I am SICK of SICKNESS!!!

I am a fan of pictures...but I don't have one today. I just am in the mood to type.

All I can say is, I am so sick in tired of all of the illness that is going around. I have spoken with many of you that are in the same boat. WHAT SHOULD WE DO ABOUT IT?? Haa haa, wouldn't that be so nice if we really could go on strike?? I don't know, but I am about to scream....REALLY loud and so cover your ears.... YES EVEN YOU GUYS BACK EAST! I have had it!!! Poor kids though, they don't deserve it...they just want to eat, play and poop..right?? Why do they have to deal with all of the gunk? AND we as mothers gave birth to the little farts, why do we have to deal with it also?? Just a thought?

Say wanna all go on a trip...somewhere HOT AND SUNNY?? GIVE ME A CALL..let's plan it. WHO's in???

12 comments:

Alissa said...

Let's go!!! I am so sick of the cold, being sick, yucky air and all else that is winter! Sorry your boys are still sick.. :(

Annie said...

I am in! Sickness is the pits, sorry it has hit you guys so hard this year.

Bates Family said...

I'm all in! I'm sick of the sickness too but I would love to go on a trip! :)

Heidi said...

My thoughts exactly!! My poor kiddos forgot what it's like to fell well and breathe through their nose! Tell me where and when and I'll be there!

Adam and Aubrey said...

I just hate that moms can't have a sick day! I miss sleeping all day. I swear I healed faster when I could do that!

The Child Family said...

The cold and nasty air is really making me depressed this year. I truly dislike cold dark winters, so I'm in for somewhere warmer, as long as it's free :)

Heidi said...

hey there...a get together sounds super fun. I'll call you tomorrow and see what I can bring.

Kelsie said...

IM WITH YA!!!

Ashlee said...

yep, i'm in! Me and all my kids have felt crappy for two weeks. Ugh. Kenna is getting better but I swear staying inside makes it worse but yet going out to walmart means we'll probably get even sicker! Oh the joys! I love you Charee, you are awesome! And I haven't forgotten about our lunch date, life just caught up with me this month.

Anne said...

Sounds fun and healthy! Can we go somewhere were we can sip yummy, slushy lemonaid adorned with bright paper, little umbrellas? Hope everyone gets better fast.

Anonymous said...

Sorry I'm a little behind on my blogging lately, but I hear ya!! Did I miss the trip, cuz let's go, ya know what I'm sayin'?!!! I'm SICK of this ShiVeRiNG dang weather!! I'm just sayin'!

Giles Fam said...

Oh, I love you. You crack me up! :) Hope you guys feel better soon!!