Monday, September 13, 2010

Happy Birthday Tate!!

Three years ago today, my sweet son Tate was born! Ohhh how crazy it seems that 3 years ago my life turned crazy/busy/nuts--but also, awesome/busy/nuts!! I love this little dude so much. He is and always will be my little buddy. Aaron and I had many pre-kid years to enjoy together (which we loved)...but we are unanimous when we say...we would rather THESE crazy years with THESE darling kids any day over those days. Tate started us out, and makes us laugh EVERYDAY. We LOVE him SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH...Life is GOOD! LOVE YOU Tater!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

This is when I found out I was having a BOY!!

This is my boy! All 8#11oz of him. Loved him right on the spot.


For Tate's big day, he picked out a few of his most favorite friends that he could invite to his party. He has so many, but he only could pick out his best buddies. He is so funny, he prays for these kids and looks up to their potty training skills. (he is having issues with this potty training thing, but he talks about for instance how "Jacob" is a big boy, and he goes pee pee on his potty. I love it..he is so concerned that they go potty, but he wont...ugh!) oh well, we love the little guy! (pictures to come of his big day...also I uploaded 400 pictures taken from the last couple months. I promise to get those all posted for your pleasure!)

2 comments:

Julie said...

Oh. My. Heck. (yes I just said that.) love this blog. You seriously crack me up. I love it. I could read this all day and night. I totally can picture you saying all of this!

Side note: You guys are TOTAL travelers! You seem like you like so many things that we enjoy! We REALLY gotta hook up. well ya know what i mean... And where did you go on your cruise to???? WE took one about 2 years ago and I STILL look weekly for deals to pop up again, wanna go????

And another side note {I know, this is like the longest comment ever, but who cares right?} Those little boys of yours....A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E They are like picture perfect. Love it. What a cute family. We REALLY gotta hang out. You guys seem like a blast!

Thanks a million for the invite tonight. So fun to go and talk and just get out. Lookin' forward to Sat night!:)
K , I'm really stoppin' here...later~

Eric and Jenny said...

Love that cute picture of you Charee! Happy Birthday little Tate, he is as sweet as they come, I just love that little guy!