Tuesday, September 14, 2010

WIND CAVES!!

I have tons of posting to catch up. But as you soon will find...I made a "end of summer bucket list". We got so caught up with doing yard word and stuff this summer...that it felt like summer just flew by. I am sure it did for everyone. BUT for me....I was not ready to say goodbye before doing a bunch of FUN stuff. No, I hope not to die or anything. I just called it my "bucket list" for kicks!!! On the top of the list was to go on a hike. WHAT WAS I THINKING??? Two kids..1 and 2....going on a hike?? Should have thought about it a little better, huh. BUT, when I have an idea, I have got to go through with it. Needless to say after sweating buckets...hefting kids up a hill that ***I am so out of shape and could barley make it up myself......WE MADE IT! It was beautiful on top. We ate a yummy lunch and headed back down. Once back home.....I got to do the glorious deed, and cross it off the list! AHHH, it felt so good.

More post on my list to come.....




9 comments:

Crystal said...

Looks like a lot of fun! I love summer but it seemed to fly by this year and we didn't do as much as I wanted to either.
Your boys are growing up so fast they are so darn cute!

The Child Family said...

I love the rope!!!!! That cracks me up.
Yes, hikes are a challenge with babies- but it looks like you all survived :)

Molly said...

Charee, Sure missing you!!!! I was picking beans last week and thought of you...we need to get together. Love the boys in the sink.

Julie said...

Wow! Look at all these wonderful posts! :) You guys seriously are always having fun! I love it! Cute pancake idea too. I 'm gonna have to try that!!

P.S. Can't wait for Saturday!!!!

The Strawn Family said...

You ARE one brave woman!

Megan said...

Good job! You are crazy to take both of them, I bet they enjoyed it though. Sorry I didn't come last night, I was bummed. We ended up staying at the game until 9:00 and I visited with my brother. I'll have to check out the pictures.

Kelsie said...

oh how i miss the wind caves. we hiked it last year when peyton was a little baby. i think i might have to try that again... Looks like a fun time..

Adam and Aubrey said...

Yay! I love the windcaves, I can't believe you did it with kids! I've only done it once, and I was dying the whole way up! That just shows how fat and lazy I am. Dang.

Annie said...

Oh seeing the Windcaves makes me homesick for Logan Canyon!! You guys totally "rock" though-get it. rock. as in you were hiking on rocks...;-)