Tuesday, September 14, 2010

New friends!!

We made a new friend the other day. A skunk! Yup, never been so close to one before...and hope to NOT normally. BUT THIS ONE IS DIFFERENT....this one is our home teachers PET. Her name is Flower. She is a fluffy little (BIG) stinker. Get it...~a pun~....stinker!! haa haa I crack myself up. Anyways, kinda funny to think something normally so yucky, can be a pet. For me, I think that I will just stick with my dog...but for others...they can pick what they want to love and hug.


3 comments:

Emilee said...

good for you to do a post or 2. :P
glad you made it ot the top! love ya and miss ya!

The Child Family said...

OK who is your home teacher? I want to meet this skunk!!!!!

Eric and Jenny said...

Yes I am with Jamie who is your home teacher, I am now dying to know who the skunk belongs to?