Sunday, July 10, 2011

Summer time! Summer time! Summer time!

This past week was pretty layed back for the most part. We hit the pool and TATE went down the ***BIG twirly slide*** ALL by himself for the first time. Man how I wish I had brought my camera. His face was priceless!!! Pretty darn exciting I tell ya. NEXT time I will capture it...I promise!

Random pictures:

My boys got invited to a Birthday party and we were not able to make it. BUMMER! They got a goodie bag though the next day and the boys were in HEAVEN with all the goods and loot.

What silly boys! (Don't you love that Davin still DROOLS so much at his age??? UGH!)

Having fun with their "Stuff." Gotta love these studs.
We have been going each week to pick up PINE CONES at Grandpa MC's house for pennies. The boys love pennies!!!

Showing off their jars!


I owed my sister some baby sitting hours, so this week I had my darling little nieces Lydia and Emma. These kids are so sweet and SUPER good mannered. HECK, are girls really this good and mellow??? How come I got the short end of the stick?? HA HA! (Just kidding... I LOVE my boys...I DO!!! They just are much more hyper. I wouldn't trade them though.) We had loads of fun playing in the sun and around the yard. Summer is SOOO much easier to tend by a long shot!

The kids with the sun in their eyes.

Breakfast time!


My sweet friend CHERI came up AGAIN! How did I get so lucky and see her TWO weekends in a row? This just doesn't happen!! But I am glad that it did. LUCKY! (She had to deliver a wedding cake to another one of our friends. Love you HEATHER!!) Cheri figured she would stay for the evening and we could have a GNO (just the two of us!!) It was AWESOME!!! Of course we had lots of great laughs and fun.

LOVE YOU CHERI!!!

Dinner at Firehouse! Burn baby burn!!

We watched a movie and ate HUGE cinnamon rolls. YUM! We also watched out the window at the CRAZY NUTS rain/wind storm we had. It WAS nuts!! I have not see that much water going down the street like that....ever! Mean while, we took crazy pictures of ourselves. Ha!

What great times, oh how I miss her!!!


Too cool?? NaaaaW!
That's a wrap!

2 comments:

Cristi Lou said...

Love the pics. Cute one of the kids spending time togther. Thanks again. I sure appreciate ya! You'll be amazed, I actually updated my blog..it actually worked for me. Check it out! Love ya!

The Child Family said...

Oh how fun. Girls really are more mellow than boys- well, in childhood anyway :) You'll be grateful for those boys in adolescence hahahaha I can't even imagine your little guys as teenagers
NEway- looks like you had a great GNO and congrats to Tate for going down the BIG slide all by himself that is so cute- yes, you must get a picture of it next time.
Summer seems to be rolling right along for you and yours- luvs and hugs, can't wait to finally see you... sometime!!!!!!