Sunday, July 31, 2011

Fun family times!

This week started out with fun times in the sun as always! The kids love going to the pool/ splash pad to get wet!!
Davin wasn't so sure at first...but then we warms up toward the end.
Davin and ZIP are getting to be great friends. (Before now Zip would always plow over Davin because he was so small) In the mornings Davin goes out back to play catch, pet zip and pester him. Super cute!

As you know from my last post, my sweet brothers came to Utah for a bit. They went fishing up in the Uintah's for most of the week, but when they came back to Logan...the fun continued.

Uncle Bret and Tate are best of BUDS!
Bret likes to go around town and see how everything has changed when he comes home. We hit his old stomping grounds..LOGAN HIGH school! (He played basketball there 25 years ago.) He was in awwww....it has changed a lot since then.
We as a family all hit the best Sandwich shop in town. Yup, you guessed it...Logan's Hero's!! SOOO dang good and YUMMY!!!!

Later a few of us hit the BEST ice cream in town. AGGIE ice cream! YUM YUM YUM!
I just HAD to take a picture with this most fabulous poster ever! Lookin' good Laree and Emily!! Haa Haa! :)
Silly pics were had of course! We just LOVE you BRET!!
Cute and messy Davin!
Since my brothers both drove through WY, they just had to pick up some super cheap fireworks. (Now that they are legal..they are SUPER cheap!) We just can't get enough fireworks this year, we just can't!
My beautiful 16 year old niece Kiara and I enjoyed the beautiful array of colorful light! ;)
Good times and smiles all around!
The brothers had to pack up to leave for home. BOO! Hopefully we will see them sometime next year. (Sometimes more, sometimes less) I will miss them so, until then!

Saturday, Aaron and I thought due to it being overcast and warm we would hit one of our favorite parks. HYDRO park to be exact! Just for kicks and for a fun little family get away picnic. It was perfect! Not a soul there!! Aaron enjoyed grilling, I podded pee's, while the boys enjoyed swinging in the swings.

Perfect evening I tell ya...perfect!

Grillin' away!

Swingin' away!
Just plain CUTE!
Family time is the best!

4 comments:

Emily Berkley said...

Oh Charee!!!! I Love how I was in your post!!!! Thank you soooo much!! Those were good old days working with Laree. I still think it is crazy you know her. You just confirmed how life size that picture is! Thanks for standing next to it and making it look even more HOT!!! Love you and I am glad that your summer has been so fun! I just love your family!

Megan said...

I just love your cute family!!! where is that tree house museum? It looks way fun.

Charee B Mcclellan said...

Megan..it is in downtown Ogden! Go sometime, you and your boys would have a BLAST!

Emilee said...

haha! you are a crack up! love all the pics. we should all go camping sometime with michele and others, would be fun!