Sunday, July 15, 2012

2012 Wheeler Reunion FUN/Christensons's POND!!

After a very long drive (which the boys did FABULOUS) we got to our Hotel and checked in. You would have thought it was Disneyland...the boys LOVE Hotels!! (They call it their 2nd home! ;) The weekend consisted of TONS of food/multiple BBQ's, good ol visiting and SWIMMING in Christenson's POND (a whole pond rented out just for our extended family) which was absolutely AWESOME and of course our Hotel pool!

Almost there.....

Our Hotel room for a couple nights...
..the boys lovin' the bed!


These fab cinnamon rolls from the restaurant at the hotel.

The whole reason we came to the reunion...is to see these AWESOME grandparents of Aaron's! G & G Wheeler. We love them sooooo much!

BBQ's with loads of family, topped off with shaved ice's!

The kids had a great time with all the extended cousins.

Who is this sweet owl, who who???
Who who?
Aaron's who HA HA! One of my most fav pictures of him to date! This owl lives in this cute little hole in the tree, at Aaron's aunts house! Soooo neat!
The next morning was "The POND!" One acre of water and water slides, zip line, and canoeing bliss!!!

The big slide!



The boys loved it!
Grandpa Jaggi even going down!

The little slide!



Zippppppp line!!
Here goes Aaron.....





The BBQ station with lots of hungry family!



Canoeing around the pond!




Chilling "Pond" side...pool side! Get it???


Due to me being big time prego, I chilled and watched it all. I would be lying if I didn't say I wasn't a tad bit jealous of all the fun going on around me...but it was great to see my family having such a great time! Got a great tan though! :)


HOTEL swimming!!! The boys LOVED swimming at the Hotel every chance that they got! We all got into it!


Cousins and all!



Keep reading...beginning vaca post ahead!

1 comment:

Lena Phillips said...

Haha! I love that picture of my dad going on the slide. I stole it. Hope that's okay. I think he does sillier stuff with your side of the family than with us. Probably because you guys are so much fun. New life goal: Be more like Charee.