Wednesday, May 14, 2008

"Hottie Sawyer" from LOST!

Yes!!! You are right. This is Sawyer from the hit series LOST. Back in 2006 Aaron and I went with our great friends Ryan and Cheri to Oahu, Hawaii. While waiting in our rent-a-car waiting for the boys to find a good beach to boogie board on. Cheri my friend started to freak out and hit my knee, yelling "Holy cow, is that Sawyer?" I looked up and said "YES"...... and ripped open and the door of the car and ran around to meet our favorite actor Josh Holloway. By this time he was in his sports car. (you can see it in the back ground) I started waving at the windshield of his car. He cracked his tinted windows worrily. I said "are you Sawyer?" and he said in his twangy voice "yes I am!" I was like a little teenage girl -freaking out and asked if we could have a picture with him. He was very sweet and kind and said yes. He talked with us for a minute, he said that he loved Utah and had been there just the week before snow skiing in Park City. Because he was so kind to us, we love him and the show even more. [Thurs. night on ABC at 9:00pm] Thanks Sawyer for getting a picture with a couple of scary looking, no make up on, fans!!!

2 comments:

Charee B Mcclellan said...

Ok sooo nobody commented on this and I think that it was totally awesome that I met Sawyer and I know that my friend Cheri did also! So na na na to all of you that didn't get to meet that naughty body!!!

Katy said...

Just so you know, Danielle sent me this picture, and I had it on my fridge for a good year!! Just so you know, even though I didn't meet him...he's still MY boyfriend!!