Saturday, May 31, 2008

Love Life!






Today I woke really excited about life. I looked out the window and the sun was out and there was no rain. We could accually get out of the house and work on our yard today!!! Yeah!!! I jumped out of bed and said I want to make Hootnanny's for breakfast. We rarely have these(special occations only). Life really couldn't be much better right now. I love my hubby soo much, we love Tate soooo much and don't know how we went sooo many years without him. We have a beautiful house with great neighbors and friends. We are putting in our yard finally which we LOVE being outside and can't wait for cook outs in our pit and BBQ's on some lawn and a bigger patio (not our tiny little slab patio and our dirt). We have been so blessed to be around our families and friends who we love so very much. I know that this sounds really cheezy but it is so true. LIFE IS GREAT!

4 comments:

Megan said...

Thanks for your enthusiasm I feel it. Tate looks so cute in those pictures. What the heck are hootinannies? BBQ's YUM.

Quinn and Melanie said...

It is always good to start your day out with sunshine... I am glad you are so happy, try to keep it that way. If you guys are anything like us just when you feel so blessed, happy and great...somethings goes wrong. Not to damper your excitement. I am sure you guys are different!! :)

Emilee said...

special occasions huh?? so what does that make me!
oh, i mean:
CHAREE! Your blog is SOOO CUTE! I and SO proud of you for starting this! I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! WOOOHOOO! And I wrote this about 2 weeks ago ok!
:D

Megan said...

Your little tate is so cute! So I totally stole your blog background. The website that I used no longer exsists and it erased my background. I tried to find another one for a very long time. I don't mean to be a copy cat, but yours is really cute and I couldn't stay away from it.