Monday, May 26, 2008

Memorial Weekend!






The Weekend started with a lot of landscaping in our yard. We had rented a bobcat to spread out our soil and it took us most of the day to get the yard all level. Aaron did leveling for both of our neighbors on both sides of us also. I painted
the picnic table red hot and did some other home projects. I tried to sweep and rake as much as possible to make me look busy!! Tate took a couple good naps and other wise watched. What a sweet little boy!

Sunday we went to the cemetary and decorated some graves. We enjoyed the company of Mom and Dad, Reid, Cristi and little Lydia. Lydia and Tate enjoyed playing with each other most of the day while the adults visited. Tate is soooo close to crawling. I would probably bet this week if not sooner. He also played on grandma's tramp for the first time and really enjoyed it!

9 comments:

The Barth Family said...

Hey Charee, how fun you have a blog now! I haven't blogged in forever. Life is crazy! I can't believe your baby is so big! Time flies!

Dream Big Designs said...

Sophie is soooo close to crawling also. I keep watching her and she scoots all over the room. We hope to see you guys soon.

Megan said...

Looks like a fun Memorial Day. I'm so excited for you guys getting a yard. We should do something tomorrow because you don't have to work.

Emilee said...

cute cute! good luck with yardwork! what a mess it all is!

Angie Tolman said...

To sell the stove, try KSL.com Nate really know how to post and stuff but he said it's not tough. Plus it gets it out to lots of people w/o $ for advertising. Call if you have questions.

Taneill said...

Charee- I am so happy to hear from you. You were always so much fun!! I am glad I will be able to see what you are up to now. My email is tthurgood@gmail.com

Taneill

Quinn and Melanie said...

I so glad I can keep up with your way cute little family now... We need to plan another get together soon. Maybe a bbq if it ever stops raining! The yard will totally be worth it once it is done. Good luck with that!!

carlyl said...

My long lost Charee, how are you? How cute is your little guy! He is darling. I love the name too. You have to email me and fill me in on everything... Carj_81@yahoo.com

Cristi Lou said...

Hello there sister. I'm in Ohio now and am checking your blog. Cute pictures. Your little niece, Lydia is so so cute. he he. Looks like you've done some fun things lately. We just went to Hogle Zoo on the weekend too! Fun fun! Love you sis & have a great day!