Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Family Pic's!

About a month or so ago, we finally dared to take the plunge and get our yearly family pictures. The thought of even taking family pictures makes me sorta nervous. (**Think about it...two young boys holding still and smiling for a camera at the same exact moment....not very likely!! *As most of you already know.) BUT, we did it anyways...they are getting too big, too fast...why not!

My mother in law and her awesome husband took some pictures for us. They are not perfect, but they capture my sweet little family...so I am happy! (Thank you Heidi for tweaking them, you are the BEST!)

Many of you have seen these on facebook, but here they are again for those that did not.

Smiley little *Davin* 18 months.
Silly *Tate* 3 years.
Our family!





Those that started it all...

The real.....Aaron and Charee

My boys and best buddies!


14 comments:

Chelise said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chelise said...

I luv all the pics!! You have a beautiful family.

Eric and Jenny said...

They are darling Charee, darling!!

I don't know what it is about that last one but for some reason it's my very favorite, something about brothers I don't know I just love it.....you have one good looking family! Beautiful!

Eric and Jenny said...

Oh and nifty little editing there love how it's part black and white int the frame, I would have never thought of such a thing, love it.

The Strawn Family said...

your boys are adorable! I love the pictures, so fun.

Heidi said...

Charee, I absolutely LOVE your family pictures! You guys all look gorgeous! We desperately need new ones too but I guess we better wait until the little one joins us and I lose that fun baby weight! And also, I love the pictures from the post at Newton. Other than I look horrid, you guys all look cute! That fish looks even bigger in the picture!

Julie said...

Oh I LOVE these!!! How freakin' cute are all of YOU??? Geez. You guys are one good lookin family. Yes.YOU.ARE. One could only strive to be as cute as you guys! ;) Seriously though, Print all of those cause you need them on the outside and inside of your house! :)

Megan said...

wow you guys are beautiful. I love the pic!

Danielle said...

So Cute!!!! Love them and you guys too. If you get sick of the cold and want to go anywhere come south whenever you want!

Jaynann said...

I LOVE family pictures! And I LOVE people who take the time to get them taken! I think they turned out great-especially for free!

Lena Phillips said...

Yeah, your mother in law's husband is pretty awesome! ;-) love the pictures! We've been trying to get some done since August. Our schedule conflicts with my dad and Lael's too much. Great pictures!!

Annie said...

what a bunch of HOTTIES!!!!!

Annie said...

what a bunch of HOTTIES!!!!!

Megan said...

SO BEAUTIFUL!!!! What a perfect little family you have!