Tuesday, November 2, 2010

October is over.....BOO!

What a great and fun month October has been for us. We have really enjoyed all of the festivities that have been going on. We will dearly miss all of the parties, food and fun. BUT HECK...November is fun too...bring it on.

These are a few of the fun things we did this last week.

We went up to the USU carnival. The kids got to do all sorts of fun activities. Davin won this cupcake doing the "Cake walk." YUM!
Tate enjoys painting his heart out. (They were painting on pumpkins..but they ran out just before us. Tate was fine to paint just on paper.)
Tate throwing the bean bag....to win a prize.
We carved our pumpkins for FHE! Tate was so excited all week. He kept asking, "Mom, when can we put a face on it." So cute!!

He even Kissed it, he loved it sooo much! I love my Tater.
The end results! (Not too fancy, but it worked for us!!)
We went to (Aaron's Winter Job) Halloween party. I REALLY didn't want to have to squeeze (literally) back into my sister's 80's prom dress again. BUT heck, I did just cuz we found this SWEET mullet wig for Aaron to wear. These pictures don't do my makeup and my bangs justice. Oh well...just imagine the BIG hair of the 80's and it will bring you back. It was pretty funny!!

This really does look like a HORRIBLE PROM PICTURE TOO! haa haa (like our faces...haa haa)
The close up..ugh!
Our Hypnotist show.
A couple of Aaron's buddies!

The lovely Bagley's haa haa....wish they had their teeth in. So funny!
HALLOWEEN!!!! The boys in their make shift costumes. (Clowns!)
Going trick or treating at Lee's Marketplace.
The spook alley! Sooooo awesome!
Family photo. I was an Orange Julius worker. (Yes, I worked there years and years and years ago.)

Going to Trick or Treat to grandparents. (Grandpa Mc **94 years old**)
The awesome ward carnival! Tate trying his best to get that darn donut!
Aaron sporting his long locks at the carnival!
Lastly, a LARGE Birthday party for Grandpa Vandersteen (my mom's dad) with lots and lots of family and friends. He turned 89! He is the ladies man, really! All of the single ladies have hots for this dude haa haa it cracks me up. We had a huge chin-dig down in the great SLC for him. He loved every second of it.
Two of my most fav people that was there...my older and most beautiful and most favorite...not to add (only) sisters in all of the world! Love you both so much. We don't see enough of each other.
Soo, these were the great and fun things of the last week. Until next post....

9 comments:

The Strawn Family said...

cute pictures! Looks like you've had a fun October. Let's have a fun November and do something fun together :)

Kelsie said...

October is such a fun month! Your pictures our great. Way cute. I really love the 80's pictures. you guys are classic

Eric and Jenny said...

Love that 80's picture, stunning!

Orange julius you just took me back many years, I love that place!

Adam and Aubrey said...

That mullet is hot. You should probably force your hub to grow one out. haha!

The Child Family said...

I LOVE the wig!!!!! LOL, I seriously did when i saw it.
It looks like you had a fantastic Halloween- and I am still jealous of your rockin bod to get into a HIGH SCHOOL prom dress- you sexy thang!!!!
Love the boys make shift clown outfits- they look adorable!!!!

Lisa said...

Wowee! You two are one good lookin' couple. Your ward carnival looks like it was fun.

Julie said...

Geez.Talk about the woman OF A MILLION costumes. I wish I could look that good in ANYTHING. I want Aaron to wear that wig more often. ;) K and seriously. quit workin' out. You're puttin' everyone to shame.

Kittyrunner said...

I LOVE October, too! Cute, cute little boys. You all had awesome costumes! Way to go, girl!

Emilee said...

yea, i love the prom dress. no more complaing about your bod lady! the wig rocks!