Friday, November 5, 2010

Something smells FISHY!!

So I totally forgot to post about this a few weeks back.(How in the heck?? It is soo awesome!!!!!!!!) SO pretend that this post was before the last couple.

ANY WHO>>>Moving on....

As I have mention before, my husband has an amazing Elder's Quorum presidency. The fella's all LOVE to FISH (A LOT)!!!! Aaron has always enjoyed fishing, just not as much or at this capacity. He is enjoying it and even more so when he is with these GUNG-HO guys.

On a lovely Saturday afternoon we took a little drive out to Newton Dam...and low and behold...we caught these below. (It was AMAZING!!!!) ***Everyone thought it was better than Christmas it was so neat and exciting!!!)

REALLY!

Phil caught this beauty...(with LOTS of help from the other guys.) He was in HEAVEN!!! (and still is.)

Chris got this a bit after. Not as big, but heck..still HUGE! (Nice tongue ah?)
Ohh, and another look inside the mouth of a MONSTER, in our local waters!
The wife's chatting it up, as the men...did 'their' thing.
Ahhh the men. I LOVE this picture! Aren't they all so cute in their hats? I thought so..haa haa
Lillian was resting on the beach....and along came......
....Davin...to stick his finger in her mouth. Haa haa. So cute!
What fun memories we have already made and had! I think Aaron's EQ meetings aren't all that bad...hee hee.

8 comments:

Shelly Traveller said...

I had no idea those were in the Newton dam. Kind of creeps me out to think I swam in it!

Alabama Apples said...

What HUGE fish! Craziness!!

I love reading your blog! Everytime I do, I think that your family must have the best times EVER. I want to be a part of your family. That sounds a little weird... You and your sweetie sure know how to have fun!

LOVE the costumes!!

Annie said...

those fish are NASTY!! everytime we have gone water-skiing at newton dam i always get really paranoid that i am going to get totally eaten by one of those things!! please have your hubby and his friends catch and kill them all!!!!! :-) you guys are awesome!

Julie said...

That is nuts how big those are!! That looked like lots of fun! :) Funny pictures too! :) Much love to the MC's. (p.s. I'm stealing some pics off your blog for mine. mmmkay? Thanks!)

Brittnee said...

Oh my! That is crazy. They look so creepy. I didn't realize how big the fish were when you were telling me about it.

Adam and Aubrey said...

OH BARF. The size of those beasts FREAKS me out. We use to wakeboard there! BARF! Thank heaven we ride on top of the water... note to self: don't crash! And thank heaven, we found somewhere new!

The Child Family said...

HOLY COW that is one huge fish!!!! Who is that guy? I recognize Aaron, and Chris, and Matt, but who is fella number 4, the one who ironically caught the fish :)

Elisa said...

Those were in little Newton Dam. I used to go boating and tried to swim in the mud there all the time in High School. Scary! Your Family pictures look great!