Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Just a quick and easy post!

Just a few things that have been on my mind today! (Random YES!!)

NUMBER 1:
These SWEET, WARM, and COMFY (winter boot) slippers!!! ahhhhh LOVE em!!!

NUMBER 2: Joy school! Tate LOVES going to Joy school each Tuesday! Mom LOVES the hour and a half each Tuesday to get stuff done. We LOVE him sooo MUCH...but heck, why isn't it Tuesday each day!! Haa haa....Just an hour and a half, and that is all.....am I asking too much?? (You can get a lot done in an hour and a half...right???...YES!!)


(These are the darling kids that come every 6 weeks to our house! SOO CUTE!)

Snack time!!
NUMBER 3: How funny his feet are lookin' lately!!!
NUMBER 4: How much I have been missing this darling and HOT mamma! I miss our long talks, crafting, laughing and much much more.... LOVE YOU BRIT!
I hate when my friends move away.....too many of you have left me. You know who you are.

See, I told you random...but this is just what I was thinking about today.

4 comments:

Brittnee said...

Why you gotta make me cry? I miss you too!

Unknown said...

I know! why is all the fun friends moving!

Alabama Apples said...

Love cozy things, LOVED it when my son had Joy school...thankfully now I have 2 out of my 4 in school...Love little cuties and silliness and I know what it is like having fab friends move and leave them behind. I am so thankful for friendships. Every time I move, I thank the Lord for the friends that endure and the new ones I struggle at first to make.

I LOVE your family pictures. Beautiful. I love the expressions of your children and how casual/real to life they are. You are such a beautiful family.

The Child Family said...

random posts are the best because they talk about the little things that mean so much!!!!
and your family pictures look SO great!!!!