Thursday, April 11, 2013

Day #2 of our AZ & CA VACA

This morning we woke in VEGAS bright and early for a head start outta there! We got on the road again....

Our Vegas goodbye sign! Ha Ha!
The second half of our traveling was great as well! The kids were troopers in the car and the weather kept getting warmer and warmer! LOVED IT! I for sure am a warm weather girl!

We then pulled into YUMA, AZ!! It was much bigger than I had thought. They have every store you can think of ..(great shopping)...alomg with everything else! The bushes and plants of all sorts, are AWESOME!!! I so love the variates! COOL!

"Don't stand so close, you poke your bum!" ;)
We pulled in to my parents place and gave my parents a great big HUG! It has been 3 months and it was great to see them again! We went to my mom's friends house and she gave me a beautiful painting she painted. Pictures of that on day #3! Check out the bush behind them! Gorgeous!!!!
 
We then hit the POOL! How awesome is that to hit the pool in MARCH! MARCH!!! A whopping 93 degrees even! HEAVEN!
The boys had a great time swimming with Grandma and Grandpa! They have a lovely pool and hot tub in their oldie goldie community! ;)
Crew had his first dip in a pool!!! He loved it!
Tate the water boy! He could swim all day and night!
Momma found a great spot to watch everyone have a great time! The warm sun felt like HEAVEN on this snowy white bod!
 Tis the life!
I will be down here for sure when I am super old! Ha Ha

That night we barbequed out back surrounded by all their citrus trees! UMMM, heck yeah!! YUM!
They took us our for Ice cream cones after at their favorite diner! We then were super pooped and were ready to hit the sack after a long day of driving and fun!



No comments: