Thursday, April 11, 2013

Random pics!

These are a few random pictures that have been taken over the last couple weeks! I thought they were blogging /scrapbook worthy!

The boys in the crappy weather have come up with a 'teeter totter' outta the junk in the basement! CLEVER!! Love them and their friendships one with another!
Davin was drawing a picture on the floor and fell asleep just like this! So cute! Hand in drawing position still even. (Love the marker on his face too!) Such a sweet little boy!
"The daily dish" a TV show on channel 4 was doing a "mustache" March segment! Due to already having some taken from Valentines...I sent in Crew's picture! (on the left!) They had pages and pages of pictures that people had sent in.  I thought it was so sweet what the ladies said about him though. They said "that black and white picture of that little boy is sooo cute. They should hang it up and frame it in their living room." Ha ha! I laughed out loud...cuz I already had done so!! :)
These little things are much too fun not to post about!

1 comment:

Emilee said...

Your trip looked fun fun fun! And you look smokin smokin smokin'! I hate you! ;D