Friday, March 12, 2010

Bear Lake Fun!

A couple weekends ago, our friends invited us to come up to a cabin in Bear Lake. We were excited to get out of this crummy air for a bit and just relax and rejuvenate. It worked. This cabin was AMAZING! It is huge, fully decorated to the hilt, and has fun wooden bears all over the place. The kids loved getting their pictures by a few of them. We watched some moves, I crafted, we ate a TON, and played out in the snow. There was 4 Rhino's to drive around on..and we picked a steep road to sled down. MAN was it a BLAST! I must say, I am a horrible sled driver. Oh well, I just made Aaron take the kids on the sleds and I went alone..(didn't want to hurt my kids..) I loved driving the Rhino's around also. Davin enjoyed the sledding just as much as Tate and the other kids. I tell you, if we could enjoy the snow this much all year round, I wouldn't mind winter all that much. BUT for the most part SUMMER ROCKS!)

(getting a bit mushy with this HOT bear!)






















Notice Davin's BOOTS...sweet A??






The only negative was..I was sooo excited to get in the HOT TUB, but right before we got there, the pipes froze and the whole thing kicked the bucket. SHOOT. I was really looking forward to getting this WHITE..haven't seen sun bod, in a swim suit sooo bad. Oh well, the jacuzzi did the deed! Until next time.

9 comments:

Maili said...

That looks like a blast! Yay for cabins! :)

Megan said...

Fun, fun. Looks like you have been busy. Hope you had a good birthday.

Kittyrunner said...

Those bears look like they were so fun for the boys. I am glad you got away for a little bit.

Ashlee said...

That looks so fun!!

Jamie said...

Looks like fun! LOVE Davin's "boots" Can't stop laughing! haha!

Adam and Aubrey said...

baha! I LOVE the makeshift boots! haha! I love all the pictures, that cabin is amazing!

Megan said...

So when are you vetting your cabin so we can come play wihh you at bear lake?!?

Dream Big Designs said...

I loved the gloves on the feet! Priceless!

Anonymous said...

wow, nice cabin!! looks like you guys had a blast!