Monday, March 1, 2010

Girl time!

I was thinking the other day that I really haven't seen the gals that grew up from me just down the road...for years! I thought it would be fun to have a little get together with some of them that are still here in town. I invited 5 gals and their kids, but only 3 could come. Maybe you remember them...Michele Weston (my bff for life), Crystal Crookston, and Heidi Berentzen. Becky Essig and Julie Rose were not able to come. We had such a great time..eating a yummy brunch, chatting, and letting our kids play. Michele is having her 5 kid in a couple months, Heidi has 2, Crystal has 2, Becky has 4, and Julie has 2. LOTS of kids. We are planning on doing a get together more often in the summer..when we can be outside and let ALL of the kids run. Miriam, Anne, Jolene, and Stacee, we missed you!! It's crazy to think all us NORTH LOGAN gals, have gotten married and had kids. WOW we have grown up. sheesh

7 comments:

Adam and Aubrey said...

Wow. That's a ton of kiddos running around! Looks like fun! I love girl get togethers.

The Child Family said...

How fun for girl time!!!!

Emilee said...

i didnt know mich was prego! and i didnt know heidi was back from wherever, ohio or something...i thought they were out there...she married a guy adam went to school with {i think}. anyway, looked fun! thanks for inviting me! hehe, jk, you would not have wanted my kids there! miss you! love ya!
oh, and about the old man! some people kill me how rude they can be. i walk into a store with all 4{!!!} kids and still people just watch me and dont get the door, instead they say "wow, you got your hand full." yea, thanks for helpin' a girl out duh! but i sure do love the ones that help!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun. It's good to see what everyone is up to. Thanks for the fun pics.

Kittyrunner said...

How fun! I am so glad I got to meet all of you girls--you're all amazing!

BH said...

So sad I missed the gathering! I thought about all of you though.
For sure this summer though. I couldn't have asked for a better bunch of girls to grow up with.

Crystal said...

That was so fun! We need to do it more often for sure!!