Monday, March 22, 2010

BIRTH****DAY***!!!

A couple weeks ago I had a Birthday...and I turned 22!! whooowhoo!!! I had a great day thanks to many of you. (Birthday's just aren't the same as they use to be....but they are still fun.)FOOD IS THE WAY TO HAPPINESS....RIGHT? Well to me, it is. The day before, my wonderful work mates brought me to lunch at "Fredrico's pizzeria". Then on my Birthday Brittnee Neal came up from Ogden. We went to lunch together to celebrate each others Birthdays which are a few days apart at "Firehouse Pizzeria". Later that night, Aaron and the kids took me to dinner at "Chili's". The next day our next door neighbors the Wiley's all went to "Casper's" ice cream to celebrate. AND last but not least a few days after that our friends the Holten's and us went to celebrate Angie and my birthdays together at "Smokin Blues". NOW, if that doesnt's just wet your pallet...I don't know what would. I LOVE LOVE LOVE FOOD....and now you know why I am on a diet!!!

I really enjoyed all of the fun wishes on facebook (over 100 wishes on my wall and messages.) I was soo excited for all of the love. I also got loads of great texts, phone calls and visits. Ohh and even a couple cards. It was such a great day. I just want to thank all of you for being so sweet. These things are much more fun for me than presents. (not that presents aren't fun also.)

Of course I forgot the camera for most of the celebrating, but I did on the actual day. Brittnee and I (and kids) at Firehouse, and my little family at chili's that night.


**Here is my dearest friend Brittnee. I miss her ohh so much now that she moved away. MOVE BACK GIRL!!!
This is the most darling (but tiny) pazookie I got to eat. The little "Happy Birthday" is chocolate...so cute huh?? But no worries, we gulped it down.
Me being a dork for the camera, and the kids all eating creamies.
Davin at "Chili's"...he is sooo small for a booster seat, I had to take a picture. He loved trying to throw everything on the floor. YAY

Tate enjoying a lovely sandwich at "Chili's." (sorry he is being goofy for the camera. Nothing new for our little family.


Until next year!

8 comments:

The Child Family said...

Happy Birthday. I feel like a jerk, I didn't even call you on your big day. I am so sorry!!!!!
It looks like you had a great birthday celebrating, and celebrating, and more celebrating :)
Did you like the smokin blues place? I've never been there, but I think I'd like to try it sometime, if it's good.
You really do look 22, despite that you were a few years off :)
You are so fun, i just love ya. I am so excited for this warm weather so I can spend more time outside and actually see you more than just Sunday's

Adam and Aubrey said...

Yay for birthdays! And even better, yay for not having to cook! haha! Happy Birthday to you!

Brittnee said...

Love it! My friends and I went to Firehouse in Centerville last week, and we told them it was my birthday, I totally got ripped off. My fazookie, was 1/4 the size of yours and..... no happy birthday sing. BOOOOOOOO. I was disapointed! Glad you had such a great day. I loved visiting you!

Lena Phillips said...

Yum yum on all counts! Happy Birthday! And although you look it, I know 22 is a fabrication. Oh, what the heck! Happy 22nd Birthday to you!

Anonymous said...

Yay for Happy birthdays, so glad you had a fun one!!

Megan said...

Glad you were able to celebrate so much. We needed to go out to eat too to celebrat yours and mine, GO MARCH birthdays. Fun pics.

Emilee said...

wow, i must be a great friend...did so many things for your birthday! i thought about it though...does that count? love you tons, thanks for being so wonderful! and i love being 22 also!

Jaynann said...

So, you are not a very good liar!! If you just turned 22 and were married for six years before having kids (as you stated in your doggy tribute) and its been at least two years since you had Tate....you started out married life at about the age of 14?!???! It was a nice try anyway=) Happy belated b-day!