Monday, March 1, 2010

House guests!

A couple weeks ago my brother and his oldest daughter came to town from Oregan to look at university's. I hope she picks USU...but we will see!! (Alysse if you are reading this....Utah State hey Aggies all the way!!!) Anyways, they stayed at our house for a few nights. We had sooo much fun visiting, eating, watching the opening of the winter Olympics.(Tate LOVED alysse and bret, he wouldn't leave them alone. It was nice for me, I got a little break.) We went up to the university and showed her around and she did an audition for a scholarship. We drove around looking for housing and of course ate some AGGIE ICE CREAM!! My brother took us out to eat at CAFE SABOR and we enjoyed catching up on life. We drove down to my older sister house in Clearfield and had a get together with four of the five kids. Mom and Dad are in AZ for the winter so they missed out on it, but it was fun for us kids. We haven't been all together as a whole family for over 5 years. Due to usually having my parents in town, we don't usually get house guests..they stay at their place. This time we did, and we had a BALL. I would do it more often if I could..I miss them already. **My brother had all girls, so he says my boys are the boys he never had. They have such a great relationship. He now wants us to come up to his place all of the time, so he can see his boys..WHAT ABOUT ME?? I am his sister. LOL










2 comments:

Adam and Aubrey said...

I love that your brother loves your boys so much. Seriously. Uncles are the greatest!

The Child Family said...

HOw fun!!!! What is she trying to get a scholarship in? you mentioned she auditioned for one, is she a performer of some kind?
She is adorable, too bad she isn't 2-3 years older, I'd want to hook her up with my little bro, but he's almost 23