Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Caribbean Cruise ~DAY 3!!!~

Day 3 Tuesday *April 12th 2011. *

GRAND CAYMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today was our first stop of our cruise and we were so excited!!! We woke early and got off of the boat, just to wait. Grand Cayman is a pretty place, but it was early enough.....that we all pretty much vegged and shopped until it was time to go on our excursion.

We had booked to go SWIM with the STING RAYS @ Sting Ray City! We got on our MOBY DICK tours bus and headed to our motor boat. From there, the boat to us to the Sting Rays. YAY!!! When we got there we got to swim, hold, touch, feed and just pretty much chill with them for almost an hour. To be honest, it was sorta freaky, but more so AWESOME!


Early morn pics!! Waiting to head out.....
Silly and Goofy!!
SHOPPING and LOVIN' the locals....selling their coconuts!! HAA HAA. Good laughs!
LOVED getting on a bus again!!


Our boat ride to the STING RAYS!! Ahhhh, SOOO relaxing in the morning sun!! I LOVED chillin' with miss Jewels and the boys!!
Sting Ray time!!!!!!! They are HUGE, like..like....REALLY HUGE!!!

(Such a neat thing now to say "I have swam with a STING RAY!!")



Kissed one too! SMOOOOOCH!! (Yup, my lips still sting Julie. ;)!!!)
Loving this!
Our Cruise gang taking a pic, while the sting rays were swimming/rubbing our legs around us!


The boat then took us to another SWEET spot just around the corner. A place to snorkel though. We saw some sweet fish and some other crazy looking sea "stuff".
We took TONS of snorkel under water pictures! TONS!! These are just a few of us! :)

(We took some SCARY pictures of our faces after we took our masks off!) YES, they are HOT!


Then we got back on the boat and they returned us to MORE SHOPPING and sight seeing!!!



Walking around the streets, enjoying the Grand Cayman beauty!! Shopping was super spendy. WOW!!



Mister Sharky was super CUTE, so I had to get a pic of him. ;)
Where NEXT should we go??????
After words we took a taxi to another beach. We ate some lunch there and swam a bit. It was SUPER HOT!!! OHHH how I LOVE the SUN!!



We then walked the streets til it was time to get back on our BIG BOAT!!
TOO HOT is RIGHT!!!! HOTTIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The boys showing off their better side!! Now this is TOO HOT!!! OW OW!!

Getting back on our "Tenders" to go back to the BIG boat! I LOVE these people!

That evening we ate dinner and hit more shows in the theater! GOOF BALL pictures again of course!!

We then went down to get our midnight snack. PIZZA!! (for me) & (ice cream..and whatever else our hearts desired!!) Water fights, salt in drinks and other pranks were rendered!! ;) I am sure the staff didn't care for us all that much. :(

We chilled with each other around the boat until it was time to get back to our rooms! (2am?)

Julie and I cuddled for a bit in their room while sharing some good laughs. Ohh, what great times and memories!!

Time to go to sleep...Another BIG day tomorrow in MAHOGANY BAY!!




This day was SUPER SUPER fun....but trust me....it gets BETTER and BETTER!!!! Stay tuned...

3 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

Okay how cute is it that you guys went on vacation with each other. Man that Julie first Hawaii then a cruise. You lucky girls!

Love the pictures, though I have to say I don't think I would have loved those sting rays sliming all over me, yuck it kinda freaks me out.

Annie said...

OH MY HELL!! :-) seriously, reading this and seeing all these pics makes me realize that i NEED TO DITCH MY KIDS AND GO ON A CRUISE!! I can't believe how much fun you guys had! Oh, and hello HOTTIE! I swear, you are the only person in the world who can eat 3 desserts, midnight pizza and still rock the swimsuit! I am so glad you had such an amazing time! (and I am scouring the internet for cruises as we speak!!)

Payne Family said...

Thanks for the good read tonight. I am on the edge of my seat for the next post. LOVE it. We went with the same people to the sting rays they were awesome. You guys are Crazy Fun can I just say!!!