Thursday, May 12, 2011

Caribbean Cruise ~DAY 4!!!~

DAY 4 ~ Wednesday * ~April 13, 2011~*

Mahogany BAY (ROATAN HONDURAS)!!!!

This day was SUCH a BLAST!!! We had such a great time with everything we did this day. We kept saying the whole day that LIFE couldn't get any better..and that our trip couldn't top this particular day! ahhhhhh (BUT hint....we didn't know at this point that it could. It could and DID.)

Our ship didn't get into port until about NOON. We had all morning to sleep in a bit, get ready without being rushed, and EAT EAT EAT!!! We went to the top deck and watched our ship port at MAHONGANY BAY (HONDURAS)!! It looked beautiful and we were SUPER SUPER excited!


Watching as we were coming into port! We were the first boat to come in, later there were more on those other docks.


So PRETTY and colorful!

Our first stop was our ZIP LINE excursion "CLIP IT AND ZIP IT"!! It was sooo much fun. We took a truck ride to the top of the hill, then hiked up a bit more. We could even see our ship from the zip line. It was Beautiful to see all the surroundings and meet the locals. They were super friendly and extremely flirty. It also was EXTREMELY HOT!!!! HOLY HECK was it HOT, like more so then I have felt in a LONG time. ~LOVED~ IT THOUGH, don't get me wrong!!!

All buckled up and ready to go!

THE STUDS!!!! ;)

Ahhhhhhh, here I go!!! SUPER FUN!!!!!!!! They clip you in and you ZIP on down the line. You get to a platform and they unhook you, and hook you to another. We did that 7 times. SEVEN WONDERFUL times. It was a total BLAST!!


We took a quick photo op in between zips!!!
Here goes AAAAAAAAAAAARON..............





We then walked from our zip line to the beach. We hit a few stops for pictures along the way. BEAUTIFUL PLACE. ;) (See our ship right behind Aaron! ahhh, love it.)
Sing with me: "I love my boots for walkin', cuz that's just what they do!!" Just me and my boots, and the MASSIVE shrimp.
Check out Aaron's boots!! (and guns) Ha ha!
Surprise!! A random EAT ME cake in the middle of it all! Strange yes, but fun!!
Here we are in front of our ship...in MAHOGANY BAY!!! Sing with me once again "Almost PARADISE"!!!

We love our ship, yes we do!!!

Giddy up Crocodile!! Isn't he CUTE???

Now for the SWEETEST beach EVER! (up to this point.) So pretty, soooo beautiful, and sooo perfect! WE LOVED IT!!! The water was so blue. The view of our surroundings and beach was fantastic. It was complete BLISS!!

~Have you noticed that I have a favorite pose in most of my pics?~ My arms out stretched!?!?! Yeah, I do it a lot. You will notice the others making fun of me, doing it too! HAA HA ;) Gotta love it baby!

This beach was just so FREAKIN awesome, it was time for some HEEL CLICKS!!

Ahhhh, the life!! (are you getting sick of our feet yet? ;))

We LOVE to snorkel and it was a MUST at each island! It was SUPER pretty and we saw LOTS of cool under water "STUFF"!!

Aaron and Rex were even daring and dove and swam through tunnels. Too scary for me, I stick to the top!
They went SUPER deep!
Then the sun was getting lower....and.....it was time to pack up and get back on the ship! The beach was getting empty, but we didn't want to leave. We were SUPER bummed, cuz we could have stayed here for EVER! We took a group picture and left slowly. Ohhh how sad we were to leave.....



Here is this famous pose again! Goodbye Honduras!!

We said goodbye to all of the COOL sites, such as this shipwreck cove area.


Went in a few more shops. (I was always keeping an eye open for collectors BELLS. I collect them yes, call me a grandma!! ;)

Said GOODBYE one last time to MAHOGANY BAY!!!


Getting back on our BIG BOAT!!!

We LOVE our BIG BOAT!!!! Jumping for joy!!!!

Due to us not wanted to leave our most FABULOUS beach...we almost missed our dinner reservation. OH NO!! ;) Would we go hungry?? Ha ha!! We didn't have anytime to shower or get cleaned up AT ALL!! BUT there are rules that you can not come into the Washington dining room with swimming gear on. We wanted to jump into the hot tubs after dinner though, so we just through on a skirt over top of our swimsuits and headed to dinner. We looked SUPER scary but didn't get kicked out! YAY! The food was great, we were STARVING. ;)


See.....Aaron was STARVING!! :)

We all were in quite the SILLY mood. (Yes, more so than normal.) It was time for MORE pictures. We went up to the top deck to check out the sunset! PREFECT TIMING!! Ohhh how pretty it was. Why is the sunsets so dang pretty over water? I dunno, but I LOVE it! Ahhhhh

Rex licking his ice cream cone. Aaron licking Rex. ;)
ME and the big tail again.



Precious!!!

Ahhhhhh... (super cool huh....yeah, that was Julie's idea!!)



We then headed down to the piano bar for some evening entertainment. We still were in goofy moods, and STILL looked SUPER scary!!


What a crowd! Haa haa...GREAT TIMES!


LOVE it!!!

Haa haa...I LOVE this picture of AARON! WHAT IN THE WORLD?? (I am sure he was imitating me!) ;)


We then got daring enough....(FINALLY after 3 days)...to KARAOKE!!! *We had been wanting to sooo bad each day...but were woosie!* (Ask the boys how we did. They told us it was SUPER funny, BUT AWFUL!!! HAA HAA! I am sure it was, but it was very FUN...and our audience was VERY supportive.

We then got in the HOT tubs and visited with other cruisers for a bit! We met a bunch of cruisers from all over. It always is interesting to hear their stories, and see how they react when they hear we are from UTAH! haa haa :) We must have been addictive though, cus once we met people they always were there. Kinda strange on such a HUGE boat, with TONS of people...that you always run into the same people EVERYWHERE!!! Way nice people though.


It then was LATE and we went back to our rooms and got a bit more silly! MORE SILLY? Is that possible????

Oh how I love Julie!! Funny, funny girl.

Hey, you have the same shirt as me??? Haa haa!!

Then finally....it WAS time....to hit the sack. Oh how AWESOME sleep was each night. (After LONG days of PLAYING, eating, being in the sun... and SUPER late nights....it is nice to get in a cozy bed. I LOVED how the boat slowly rocks you to sleep too. Awwww.... I LOVE CRUISES!!


Stayed tuned. It REALLY does get even better...believe it or not!!! It's true.

Now heading to BELIZE!!!

6 comments:

Megan said...

HOLY JEALOUS!!! Glad you guys had a blast!

Chelise said...

CHAREE! I can't wait to hear what you did in Belize. I luved this cruise. Seriously, you make me miss it so much. Belize was by far our favorite port of that cruise. It was so beautiful and the locals were so nice. If we had the extra money, we'd buy a vacation home there. I hope you guys did the cave tubing.

Emily Berkley said...

OK, so everyday you update this it is like watching a Movie!! I love it!! Great pictures and you ladies are SMOKIN HOTTTTT!!!! I can't wait for the 4th cruise movie to come out!!!!

Emily Berkley said...

Sorry I mean 5th movie.......oops

The Child Family said...

oh my goodness, your cruise look like it was SO much fun!!!!! You and Julie look smokin hot too

Josh n' Joni said...

I want to go on a cruise with you!!