Saturday, May 21, 2011

CERT MAN!!!

Laugh with me for a second!

Meet the newest CERT man!! (I am not sure what CERT stands for exactly...but he is certified to help with natural disasters of all types.) He has been going to all sorts of meetings to learn what to do in different types of issues that could occur.

He was trying on his outfit...and we had to laugh. He said that he would NEVER be able to wear that in public. He thought he looks like a gomer!

HAA HAA...not at all!!







Haa Haa....I love it!


Wasn't it suppose to be the end of the world today??? It is MAY 21st!!!

2 comments:

Annie said...

GOMER is right! HAHAHAA!! love it! i am loving all your new posts! keep them coming!!!

Alabama Apples said...

I love reading your blog! Yummo! I gotta get my man an outfit like that! ;)