Friday, May 20, 2011

Caribbean Cruise ~DAY 8!!!~

Day 8!! *~Sunday, April 17th, 2011!!!~*

WELCOME HOME TO *FLORIDA* once again!!


It was a sad morning to wake up and say GOODBYE to this TEENY TINY little state room of ours.

It was sad to say GOODBYE to the great food we had been eating all week. (Don't even ask what I am doing.) ;)



It was hard to say GOODBYE to this lovely vessel called CARNIVAL VALOR!

It was HARD to stay in an AIRPORT all freakin DAY waiting for our flights that were having issues! HAA HAA But, we did enjoy a yummy drink! ;)



It was HARD to talk on the phone with the little dudes and not be able to see them sooner than later at the airport!
BUT FINALLY...we made it home to these sweet DUDES of ours!!!


But of course......


After coming home to these sweet little bundles of joy, which we LOVE with all our hearts...It was hard to think.....man....when will we be able to go on vacation again. ;)

These are the kids sporting their sweet shirts and enjoying their junk we brought home for them!! ;)
Until next time CARNIVAL......

(Janell, my fab next door neighbor had this hanging (WELCOME HOME SIGN) on our garage when we got home. So sweet of her!)


Check out my collection of BELLS! Yes, I am a grandma...and enjoy collecting them. It is always fun (and kinda a hassle) to search for that PERFECT bell to get in each location we go. I got 5 bells on this last trip. One from each island and a Carnival one also. My Honduras bell is pretty funny. It is handmade out of clay, with egg shells as texture. Kind unique!! Of course I found one I WANTED and LOVED so much more right after I made this ladies day and bought hers. Oh well, what can you do!! I hope to fill my whole curio cabinet someday. Maybe when I really am a grandma. ;)

No comments: