Thursday, July 31, 2008

2 Tags in 2 days!

THE RULES
1. The person that tagged you...Kristina
2. Post these rules.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them.

Quirk #1- Frames, I have to have them match. If I have decor with black...my frames and other decor has to be Black. Cherry wood furniture.....cherry wood frames and accessories. There are some exceptions...but for the most part at my home, this is how it has to be!

Quirk #2- I love closing things up. Cupboards.....closed! WISH I had an Armour so I could close up the TV, DVD, and VCR. Wish everything had doors on them. I like a really clean looking space and the less that you see the better! Strange I know!

Quirk #3- I have said this in other tags, but I love cleaning. It just makes me feel so warm and fuzzy.

Quirk #4- I want a collection of something, so I thought that bells would be fun. since Tate has come along, we haven't traveled as much. So I have gotted bells from Logan, Idaho, SLC just silly places to make my collection look HUGE and that I am the worlds best traveler and the coolest bell collector. (I know, I know, in due time I will achieve neat and wonderful bells...just you wait.)

Quirk #5- I am not near as bad as I use to be with matching. It use to be a must, to have your belt match your shoes with you purse. Now I don't care near as much, but I must have every color of sandal and/or shoe to match shirts and accessories. Just a great excuse to go and shop! SWEET!

Quirk #6- Keeping my child's nose and ears clean. I feel like this is so impossible! Tate has the waxiest ears...I make him really mad by cleaning them out, but it really bugs me if they are nasty. His nose has been good in the summer, but in the winter..ohhh I wiped and picked his nose like crazy. So sick I know!

Thanks Kristina, ok now I tag: Anne, Crystal, Janell, Emilee, Rachel, Susana (only if you are wanting to....don't feel like you have to, maybe you just don't dare!?!

3 comments:

Emilee said...

wow, i'm first! boo on that, you didnt tell me anything i didnt know already! but it was still cute! i will have to think if i even have 6 quirks, i am perfect! ;)

Alabama Apples said...

I hear you on the nose and ears front...and believe me, it is a full time job in my family! I too love clean spaces and cupboards, doors, etc open look messy! I warm fuzzies of a clean room...ahhhh!

Nate and Tasha said...

Hmmmm... very interesting....