Wednesday, July 30, 2008

TAG TIME!

1. Who is your Man? Aaron Lee

2. How long have you been together? 8 years one month (dated 18mo. and married 6.5yrs)
3. How long dated? 20 months!

4. How old is your man? 29 (holy crap....he is old!)
5. Who eats more? Aaron by farrrr! Candy for sure meeeee!

6. Who said "I love you" first? Aaron, me awhile later.
7. Who is taller? This is a debate in our home, you be the judge! I say we are the exact same...but he says otherwise. (maybe a half inch or something.)
8. Who sings better? Aaron!!!! I love to sing loud and silly, But when it comes to church singing I am lousy!

9. Who is smarter? We both are in different areas. I would say Aaron though!
10. Who's temper is worse? Me! He stays calm.(ID drivers bring out the worst in him)
11. Who does the laundry? Me, unless I ask him to.
12. Who does the dishes? Me, unless I ask him to. (he helps pretty good around the house.
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Which way are you looken at the bed...if you are looking at the bed me, if you are laying on the bed him!
14. Who pays the bills? Me!
15. Who has bigger feet? We have the exact same! we share shoes...NOT! his are a little wider. (fatter...hee hee)

16. Who has longer hair? Me!
17. Who is better on the computer? I am fabulous with blogging and that is about it. He is good at the computer.
18. Who mows the lawn? Back in the day....when we had lawn and not DIRT... we both did it. (we are dreaming of mowing the lawn here before long) He mows plenty of other lawns.
19. Who cooks dinner? I hate cooking, but i do it. He is the BBQer and in the summer we hate to turn on the oven...so he does a lot of BBQing! Ohh but he is the master of breakfast's. I can't flip an egg or a pancake without messing it up. (I have cried before....I wish I could do it!)
20. Who drives when you are together? Aaron, but this summer with his broken foot, I am a pretty good shoffer.
21. Who pays when you go out? Him, I never bring my purse!
22. Who is most stubborn? Me to a "T"!!! He is not at all!
23. Who is the first to admit when you are wrong? Aaron, he is the woman in the relationship, he likes to talk things out, not me. I like to burn off some steam and then talk.
e
24. Who's parents do you see the most? Mine! His are very busy. We see them a lot though too. His dad comes over a bit. His mom from time to time.
25. Who kissed who first? Aaron smooched me!
26. Who asked who out? Aaron was scared and had a friend ask me. Lame!! But he came around and started calling me himself. Silly.
27. Who proposed? Aaron, he asked a half year before, but I was not ready. He asked again at a year and a half and then I was!
28. Who is more sensitive? BOTH.
29. Who has more friends? Me, but he had a bunch too.
30. Who has more siblings? We have the same amount...5 each! love them all!

Thanks Ana for tagging me...that was fun...okay
Jess, Miriam, and Brittnee Your turn!

7 comments:

Carston, Katrina, Isabelle and Kate said...

I am dying about the same size of feet. So funny! And havng his friend as you out first!!! It's fun to hear about how you are. It seems like just the other day were in High School, but nope I think we are closing in on 10 soon!!! Crazy!!!

Megan said...

So fun. I did it too, check it out. I love you, your so funny. Thanks for being so awesome. It's fun to learn more about you guys.

Heidi said...

Hey...so sorry I've been such a slacker and didn't arrange a get together. that last week we had a family reunion with Carl's fam up at their cabin....I'm glad I was able to talk with you over the 4th!

Mary Mills said...

Thank you for sharing info about you guys. It was so fun to read up on ya'll.
By the by who says 29 is old. Ih to be in my 20's again.
Love Mary
ps only two more weeks left. Yes I almost made it!

Rebekah said...

So fun!!! You guys are great together. Sorry to hear about Tyson, my prayers are with your family. Hope things are good otherwise. When does the old cripple get his cast off? LOL

Nate and Tasha said...

Good for you, holding him off for 6 months to marry him. Make him want you even more :)

~kArLeE~ said...

that's funny. i never knew some of this stuff. it was fun watching tate today. :] (karlee smith)