Sunday, July 20, 2008

Some of Tate's First's!

This summer has been wonderful for Tate...he has been enjoying so many fun and enjoyable things. These are just a few this last week!

Going to Bear Lake with wonderful family. Tate loved the water and sand...and eating and drinking it too!







Goin' to the local zoo..with great friends!


Outing at the park or the river with zippity dooo dog!



Tate's first time at the aquatic center...he drank a lot of the water, but still had the time of his life.


Tate's first haircut...didn't have much to cut, just a little bit off the top.
AFTER SHOT!

Daddy cutting Tate's hair...in the sink!

Before shots!


Met Little Landon Gabrish for the first time. (our friends new little one.)

12 comments:

Katy said...

I love Tate's smile, he has the cutest dimple!!

Susanna said...

Okay Charee, he is absolutely one of the most adorable kids I have ever seen!!!! Totally cute pics.

Danielle said...

Hey girl, you guys have had lots of fun this summer! Sorry about the wrong info for the swim party. Guess we will just have to go together. He he!

Mary Mills said...

What fun pictures. You guys sure know how to make the most of the summer days. I love the new family picture!
ps about the pirate party...I steal all my ideas from my sisters. But I love to share them. So let me know when you need a fun party....I'm on it!

Emilee said...

"farmers tan from my neck and arms!farmers tan the secret of my charms!" is that how you do it?? (be charming...)

Dream Big Designs said...

You guys are so busy. I was wondering how you get the counter under all your other blog names. I hope this makes sense. I will try and call you to explain it to me. Love ya! You guys are the best.

Emilee said...

hey, i am not a brat! you ARE charming, that is why I love ya so! who doesn't have a farmer's tan, right!?

Emilee said...

sure! the LAKE! The VIEW! Uh Hu! You know you are HOT!

Quinn and Melanie said...

Love all the picutes! You guys have had way too much fun this summer!! The new background is divine...I love it!! And yes, it is Karli in those pictures she is my newest beehive..I will tell her hi for you. Did you guys stay at Chris' cabin?? That landscaping sure looks familair?? Keep enjoying yourself and tell Aaron next time he rides the Handimobile to scoot on down to the pharmacy to say hello!!

Alabama Apples said...

Looks like you had a fabulous summer! Your little boy is beautiful!!! And I'm totally jealous of Tate's hair (on behalf of my littlest one)!!! You seem like you go through life smiling-what a wonderful attitude and way of life!

The Reese Family said...

Hey Charee! Your blog is super cute. Your little boy is so cute!

loganhomedeals said...

Good job Tate, we are so proud of you, and cute too. Looks like your having a fun summer.