Friday, July 4, 2008

I love this time of year!

The 4th of July is my most favoirte holiday ever!!! It may seem strange but I just love the warm weather, family, friends, and good food. I just love it, love it, love it.

Aaron and I went on our 3rd date, 8 years ago to the cemetary hill to watch the Logan fireworks. Every year since then, we have gone to the same spot and enjoyed the great memories. We have a tradition to make crepes. We eat them on the hill... but we had to postpone them this year because they take forever to make. Aaron is the pro crepe maker and because of his foot, we decided to for-go it this year.

We love all the family and friends that share our tradition with us. HAPPY 4th!!! We are so grateful for our country and our freedom.












Our great friends Chris and Angie came over the other night for a BBQ and we put the kids in the pool. They looked so cute togther.



Some of Aaron's cousins came to town and we went up the canyon to enjoy their company. We love the canyons....just minutes away. Nature is so beautiful...just one reason why we LOVE logan.

4 comments:

Miriam said...

I've done so good at not gettin homesick for Cache Valley today...until I saw your pictures from the fireworks. Wish we could have been there!

The picture of your little family at the top is soo cute!

Katy said...

I remember those yummy crepes!! Dan and I need to drive up there for a visit!!

Taneill said...

I love this time of year- the fireworks are always so fun to go to.

Taneill

Rachel and Lam said...

How I miss watching fireworks. This year was the first time, in 6 years, that I have watched fireworks. Each year we missed them due to weather, fire or Lam was working. This year the monsoon storm cleared up just in time for a 30 minute firework. However it was nothing compared to Logan's fireworks. Next year, I am so going to watch the fireworks at USU! :)

Rachel