Monday, June 30, 2008

Tagged!

Well this is the first time I have ever been tagged.....so I guess we will see how it goes.


!JOYS!
1- Of course my hubby Aaron and my little boy Tate! I love being with them every minute of everyday (I wish it was that much). We have some great traditions together and have so much fun. I also love my family sooo much and don't know what I would do without them all. I also love my friends. I have some of the very best, ohhh the laughing all day and night...what wonderful times and memories I will never forget.
2- Anyone that knows me, knows I love to clean.....NO not your house...just mine. I can come home from a long day at work and clean, clean, clean. (when I should be cooking). So much fun...what a joy!
3- I love great food. I love bargin shopping.... I could walk enlessly through stores just to shop and never buy a thing (Aaron's pet peeve). I love to vacation and meet people I don't know.







!FEARS!
1- Empty swimming pools....scary!
2- Gross things such as: Snakes, worms, and Throw up!
3- I am the youngest and I have always been scared that I will be the last one alive in my family and all of my siblings and parents are gone.


!GOALS!
1- Lightening up with house cleaning.
2- Being a better wife, mother, daughter, sibling, and friend.
3- Forgiving my husband for breaking his foot....IN THE SUMMER!


!CURRENT OBSESSIONS!
1- Well hello............BLOGGING!
2- Blog stalking.
3- Wanting to get the yard finished and I can't (dang broken heel)!!


!SURPRISING FACTS ABOUT ME!
1- Currently I have about 30 mosquito bites on my legs, feet and even between my toes. (soooooooooooooooo itchy.)
2- I am blind as a bat, without my contacts I can't see a thing. My eye color has changed about three or four times also. I use to have dark brown eyes, to orange and now green. What is up with that!
3- I probably have more grey hairs then your great grandma. I have been grey since high school and I get more and more each year. (Not a good family gene..oh well hair die is a great friend.)


Ok I would like to tag:
Mary
Cheri
Nelly

13 comments:

Danielle said...

Awesome, I forgot about your fear of empty swimming pools. You guys are such great friends. We are excited for this week and all the fireworks we will see with you guys. Love Ya!

Megan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Megan said...

Oh come on, you don't want to clean my house too?!?

Shelly Traveller said...

I also love shopping! well just looking until I find a killer deal. I'm also blind as a bat. We'll have to hang out when we are old and blind.

Quinn and Melanie said...

Hey did you know that they make a thing called "mesquito repellent"...ha ha ha. I hope you don't get west nile!!!!

Mary Mills said...

So many things I did not know about you! How fun is blogging!

Megan said...

So great. I love to learn more about you. I like all those things too. We need to go swimming soon. Have a great day!

the McLaughlin's said...

hello there missy! my schedule is pretty darn open these days so give me a call when you have a chance and we will get together asap! i did not get your # so you gotta call me first. can't wait to chat and play!

Nate and Tasha said...

If I run you will some of that love of cleaning rub off on me??? Also, will you please post a picture with you and your gray hair, I can't imagine it on my own :)

Jenny said...

Hey, saw you leave a comment on our blog. Yours looks great. It is great to see some of the people from high school. Cute kid too.

Shelly Traveller said...

So my husband joined your husbands club. Summer cripples!

Dream Big Designs said...

Ok, so I am sorry that I can't get to blogging as often as you. I will try to be better. I am tagging you back.

Emilee said...

charee! i need that pic, thanks for sending it to me! hehe! i cant belive you put that up there, i thought we were friends!