Monday, June 16, 2008

We Love Logan Yes We DO, We Love Logan How About YOU?

Willow park fun times!














What great Dads!!

Summer is finally here (I think)! We had a great weekend with friends and fathers day. We enjoyed the wonderful weather and all it had to offer.

Our wonderful friends Ryan, Cheri, Tyson and Sophie came up from Syracuse, UT to visit and go to the Summerfest. We met them in our old ward when they lived here going to school up at USU. We got to be wonderful friends and pretty much did EVERYTHING together for many years. Ryan got a job down south and they moved. SOB! It was really sad to see them go, but great to have them come back and visit. They enjoy coming up to go to some of the events still. (ie: summerfest, cruise in, fireworks and so on.) We love you guys and you are welcome any time in our home.

We first started the weekend helping our great next door neighbors lay sod (well mainly Aaron did) but I cheered them on. Aaron set their sprinkler clock and tried to fix a few issues with the sprinklers because the guy that put them in for them went to jail and they are really frustrated with how he did the system.

Soon after our friends Ryan and Cheri and their cute family pulled in and we started our day. We went to Albertsons and grabbed some chicken and hit Willow park. We ate and visited while the kids had a great time playing. Sophie and Tate enjoyed a swing together. We ran into our great friends Bub and Nelly at the park. They use to be in our old ward with us also. We have some great memories of tons of fun with Bub, Nelly and Ry and Ree.

After a short pit stop at the house we hit the Summerfest. (It was my third time going #1thurs with Megan W. and Blake, #2fri- with my hubby #3 with friends... but it is always enjoyable.) We enjoyed the booths and all of the fun music, food and the works. We met up with a few of our friends Skyler, Russel, Anni, Cody and Katie. Mindi and her kids found us also. We enjoyed walking around but mainly seeing people we haven't seen in awhile. I was thrilled to run into Jess M. that I thought I had lost and never would see again. I have missed her greatly but she said she had moved back to Logan. Yippeee! Jess we WILL get together soon!!!! We also ran into Cami Lacley Martinez my high school friend. She has the cutest little boy pictured here that is just a couple weeks older than Tate... but much bigger. So cute! We saw so many of Aaron's buddy's and a bunch of my friends. We had a ball!! We took some crazy pictures of the kids on a turtle, mean cat, dino and a gorilla. Silly times. Sadly the darkness came and it was time to leave good-ol-summerfest for another year and go home to bed. But Oh No! we forgot fathers day gifts!! ahhh we told our friends goodbye and love ya and Aaron hit the stores at 10:30 at night to find a very last minute gift. Sorry to all the dads. I put the very tired little boy Tate to bed.

Father's day- we went to church and afterwords we had to take a nap so we enjoyed that. We woke and started to make the rounds to all three dads. We love you Kent, Brent and Scott!! Hope your day was great.

I must admit I am a terrible wife... with everything going on this week and Tate having an ear infec. and sore throat I didn't hit the stores for the wonderful father in our home AARON. He is such a great daddy to Tate. He plays with him all the time and gets him to laugh and giggle more than I would ever be able to do. Tate LoveS him so much and so do I. You mean the world to us and we just want you to know that. Don't worry people I am going to hit the stores today and get him a wonderful gift. (what in the world should I get him, any ideas???)

Anyway sorry about the longness of this post but some of you go on and on and on!!! Just kidding, but in a nutshell great times!!! Love you all and thanks to all that comment we love it!


P.S. My dad told me yesturday that the days are going to start getting shorter after the 20th and I am really bummed about that. SO PEOPLE PLEASE ENJOY EVERY MINUTE YOU GET OUTSIDE!

7 comments:

Taneill said...

Looks like you had a really fun weekend. That is great to see a picture of Cami- I haven't seen her in years.

Taneill

Clayton and Heidi said...

if I come to willow park with you guys will you push me in the swing?

So mad that I missed summerfest this year. Looks like you guys have a good weekend.

Megan said...

That's so great. What fun times. I didn't get as much Summer Fest as I would have liked but there's always next year. Good journaling to remember all the fun times.

Jenny said...

I'm just glad to hear I'm not the only one who forgets to buy their hubby a gift for such events! I was in Baltimore all week and Father's Day snuck up on me too fast. Oh well, they must love us to keep us around, right?

Crystal said...

Well since I apparently didn't write on here earlier I'll do that now! Sorry I'm such a flake like that. Anyway it looks like you guys have been having a lot of fun this summer. Tate is so cute! We'll have to get together sometime.

Nate and Tasha said...

How crazy, I am glad you found me! Funny, I just called Dr. Isaacson's office last week to get some info about a medical record and I almost asked if you were there, but didn't (guess I should have:) I can't believe you have a little boy of your own. He is very cute and so big, time goes too fast! We do love it here. It has been a lot of fun and we have gotten to know some great people. I will keep checkin' in on you, thanks for finding me!

Danielle said...

It was sure fun to get to see ya. Summer has only started there is a lot more fun coming our way.