Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Good News Update!

Aaron doesn't need surgery! YEAH!! Thank you for all that prayed for us...it worked! The doc called today and said that he had 3 doc's come in and analize the CATscans and X-rays. They all thought that it would HEAL nicely, with just a cast. (oh that was a pun...beacause it was his HEEL that is broken in three places... haa haa, I made a joke.) ANYWAYS....so he needs to keep off of it and keep it elevated till monday and then they will put the cast on it. The doc thinks he may only be in a cast for a couple to three weeks. If this is so...it will be a miracle! I really hope that it is. He really need to have some summer, he works so hard.

So I will keep updating on the details, but for now we are very happy!

(I really should post the pictures of his foot today. It is the biggest foot I have ever seen, and I have seen a lot of broken and sprained feet in my days working at a doctor's office.)

5 comments:

Katy said...

That is good news!! I have always thought paragliding looked like fun, but now I'll just think of it as painful!!

Megan said...

Heello that heel is huge!! (tehe I can make jokes too) You crack me up!!!! That's good that he doesn't have to go under the knife, that's never much fun.
Tate's pool is way cute by the way.

Unknown said...

Yeah!! now he can still work and stuff.

Jenny said...

Wow! I don't check the blog for a few days and look what happens. Yikes. I hope you get a few fun things in before summer is over.

Danielle said...

Good news. Hope healing goes quicker than expected too.