Saturday, June 21, 2008

Splish Splash-Foggy Time!

We decided it would be a great idea to get Tate a little swimming pool, when we noticed Tate hated to get out of the tub. I bought this awesome frog pool a month or so ago and couldn't wait to have him swim. I thought this would be perfect on our new grass when we get it. But as you can see in the back ground...no grass yet. I can't complain, Aaron has been helping our nabors with a lot of their landscaping stuff and so he will be blessed greatly. We gave in and put a blanket on the cement patio and Tate didn't even mind. He really enjoyed his first swim, this might have to be an everyday occation.

7 comments:

Megan said...

So cute! I like how it's shady so you don't have to worry about too much sun. When can we come play?

Katy said...

I love the pool, and Tate is SO cute!!

Mary Mills said...

Fun summer pictures. What a cute little pool. Don't feel too bad about the backyard. It took us three years to put ours in and now it is hard to remember when we didn't have grass (not that I want those days back). I was sad to read about the days getting shorter after the 20th. I already feel the summer slipping through my fingers.

Sandy said...

Your son is adorable.

Emilee said...

love that mohawk look!

Taneill said...

cute pool!! I can't wait to have a yard to set up the pools and sprinklers!

Taneill

Miriam said...

What a fun idea! And such a cute boy!