Thursday, June 26, 2008

Neighborhood BBQ!

We had a great neighborhood BBQ last night! The ward missionaries have been around inviting us to be better neighbors. We are a HUGE ward....and a lot of people are new and haven't been met. We usaually have a neighborhood BBQ in the summer, so this year we thought that we would get the ball rolling and get it in before all the holiday stuff starts. We had a pretty good turn out, not as many as we would have liked...but it was great to see and visit some of the great neighbors and friends that we live by. Enjoy the pictures! (Some people had left already, so sorry if you are not in the slide show - LANDON AND JANELL!!!)



6 comments:

Charee B Mcclellan said...

Ohh and thanks to all of you that brought food and made the night fun!

Megan said...

Charee,
I am glad Aaron's foot is making progress, I guess that's something positive to say. I don't know what to say. Thanks for making the BBQ a success I thought it turned out great. I had a good time. Take that photo off of me, you silly. No, thanks for taking pics.

Quinn and Melanie said...

I can't believe he broke his heel!!That sucks! I really hope I did not curse you by saying that something bad might happen...oops!! I feel so bad for you guys. Medical bills are the WORST! At least no surgery...way to look on the bright side. How does a landscaper do landscaping with a broken foot???? Oh boy.. Good luck you guys!!!

Emilee said...

yo, love that...party!!! hehe! fun pics, it is wierd that i know some of those guys! anyway, good to hear about A's foot too! love ya!

Nyman's said...

I'm so glad you found me and posted on my blog. Now you have to keep in touch. Your little family is adorable, I'm glad to hear about Aaron's foot that is good you don't have to go through that. Good Luck and stay in touch :)

Ariana said...

Love the photos!