Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Having a BLAST!!


OUR LITTLE FAMILY AT HOGLE ZOO!

ALMOST THERE AARON!?!

THE BETTER END!!

AAAHHH THEY HAVE THE LIFE.

DADDY CAUGHT THE SMALLEST GIRAFFE AT THE ZOO!

TATE LOVED THIS BALL- HE COULD HAVE PLAYED WITH IT ALL DAY!

GOFFER.... I SEE A GOFFER!

BLUE EYED, WHITE ALLEGATER(GOOD LUCK IF IT LOOKS INTO YOUR EYES)IT LOOKED RIGHT AT US.

CUTE FIEFIA KIDS!

AUNT CHAREE LOVES KIANNA SOOO MUCH!

GIRAFFES AND KIDS!

GORILLAS ALL OVER THE PLACE!

ALWAYS GOOD TIMES WITH FAMILY!

Aaron, Tate and I went down for a business trip and had some free time afterwords. We hit the HOGLE ZOO. Aaron and I hadn't been there since our childhoods and so we thought that it would be fun to go for us but also for Tate. He really enjoyed looking at the animals (we were suprized that he liked looking at them so much for his age.) Mindi Fiefia (Aaron's sister) and her five kids made the drive down to enjoy it with us. The kids enjoyed the animals but more so the nasty reptiles. YuCk!





The Whiteside's are our really good friends from our ward and they caught this picture the other day on the swing set. Tate must have been really relaxed swinging...or was really tired!?! Blake and Tate are buds going on a fun bike ride together!






Emilee Beck came up from SLC and planned a fun little picnic at Merlin Olsen park. We ate way too much junk food and had a good time visiting. The kids had a ball playing on the jungle gym while the husbands played football. Aaron was unable to attend because he was working :(

11 comments:

Megan said...

fun, fun, fun. I love the pic of them in the bike trailer. I want to go to the zoo too. Looke like you guys do have so much fun.

Taneill said...

we live really close to the zoo- you should have stopped by and said hi :. Looks like you had fun.

Taneill

Emilee said...

hey! we totally have a zoo pass so next time you better tell me, ya jerk! and i still love the one of all the guys!

Jenny said...

I can't wait to take Pearl to the zoo and after seeing all of your cute pictures from it, will definitely get her up there sooner than later!

Clayton and Heidi said...

k so we have no kids and I love the zoo. I think that I have more fun then any kid would. Although I hate snakes. I refused to go see them. Clayton wanted to drag me in kicking and screaming...
You guys seem to have tons of fun together.

Miriam said...

Hi Charee! I just found your blog! I'm so excited to see you--and being a MOM! You look so good! It'll be fun to be back in touch! I've just started blogging. You'll have to check it out! Talk to you soon!

Quinn and Melanie said...

Fun times!! It is always good to get away from cache valley...even if it is for a few hours. Looks like Tate had a blast! SOOO cute!! Tell Aaron hi. You guys are such a cute family!

Anne said...

Hi Charee,
It was so fun to get your comment on the blog. I agree this is a great way to keep in touch. What a cute blog and what a cute family you have! Tate is adorable. We are coming back to Cache Valley in August and I hope to see you then. Till then I'll keep checking your blog=)
Anne and boys

Dream Big Designs said...

What animals! I love the pictures. You guys are the cutest family. We love ya and miss ya!

Katie said...

Charee,

What a fun and adorable family you have! It is so fun to visit your blog! We miss you guys! Hope things are going well. Call or email when you have a minute...
:)

Katie.

the McLaughlin's said...

I just wanted to let you know that I found you! I'm so glad you found us tonight, call me soon!