Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Boys will be Boys!!

Great times with our friends Mike, Megan and (Tate's favorite) Blake. We spent the other day up at 1st dam for a little dinner. We were to go up farther but a mix up with the dams. The boys especially Blake loved the "big birds"...I am not sure what they were. Goose? Anyway and then last night we had a BBQ is the drive way, while Tate and Blake took a swim together. They swam great until the steaks were done cooking and then heck broke loose. It was pretty funny cuz they are very mobile now and can get in and out, and we were constantly running after one or the other...the whole dinner. Oh well we tried and it was still a great time. Thanks Whitesides!!

My sweet little Tater Tot!

What a hot lookin' couple!

Birds..birds, crazy birds!

Good ol' froggy pool! Tate and Blake are buds!

Escape artists!

7 comments:

Brittnee said...

so much fun!!!!I can't beleive Tate will be one next month! Time sure does fly.

The Reese Family said...

that is so fun!! I love when Daxton has little friend to play with. It is so much fun to watch!

Taneill said...

It is always fun with toddlers!!

Megan said...

Thank you! I agree heck broke loose. I don't know how we'll handle more kids especially if they are like Blake. The steaks were GREAT. We should do it again sometime. Possibly treats with many others soon. Fun pictures I need to take more like you.

Jenn Douglas said...

Hey,

It sounds like ya'll had a great time. They moved into the ward right before we moved. In fact, I am pretty sure she was my visiting teacher.

Rebekah said...

Looks like you guys have had a lot of fun this summer. Jealous much...well I have to say I am. we have to get a few couple together after we get back and have dinner and a game night or something before it gets cold again.

By the way have you met my friend Denelle Manoa yet? She is new in the ward, just moved into the townhomes. You can see what she looks like by going to me friends list on my blog. David and Denelle Manoa.

Rebekah said...

My blog address is still the same you just have too type in your email address and password enable to get into it now.

I didn't want to go private but I was playing around with another blog for my business and since it had som of the same words included in it as my personal blog it was posted on google . I don't feel comfortable with anyone getting into it when they typw in my business blog address, so from now on it will be private. Sorry!