Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Party time.... a success!!!

Thank you to all that came to the Fashionablee Flirtee party!!! The open house was great!! It was always busy and lots of sales! A big thanks to Brittnee and Ariana, the bows were SO cute and I really enjoyed being a sales clerck selling my bracelets. We had a great turn out of lots of great friends and neighbors. If you missed it and would like to order...see last post for email and/or blog spot sites.

If you were so lucky to have been there when the LUCKY camera came out, you might see your beautiful face!

The hard core shoppers!

Ohh there you go Susanna you made my blog!! You are cute too, JEN and ALISSA (WITH BABIES..TOO CUTE)

The always darling Ariana!!!

The "good people" making purchases.

AHHHH too much of a close up of me, good looken' Danielle!


The kids even having a good ol time in the drive way!!



Thanks again to all!!!! (it was fun Brittnee and Ariana)

7 comments:

Megan said...

Thank you! I hope you made some good dinero. I had a great time. I am glad you live close so I could come and go. I really liked the bracelets and the treat too, yummy. You should do that more often.

Susanna said...

Yay, I finally made it onto your blog!!!! I feel honored. It was so fun last night, you should totally do again sometime.

Tianne said...

So Charee thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. It is good to be back in touch with you! Your little family is really cute! So it is a small ward and you just happen to know my sister... She would be the librarian in your ward! Kind of funny!

Heidi said...

(the previous post is mine) sorry...I didn't Carl had signed in to google on my computer!

Anonymous said...

Charee,
Had a great time, thanks for hosting a fun partee! Check out my blog, I'm pretty darn proud of myself ;)
Jen K.

Danielle said...

That party was a ton of fun. I am glad you had such a good turn out!

Cristi Lou said...

Hey sister. Looks like your bracelet party was a success. Yea! Hey, you might want to look at my blog. I've made a few changes. Hurray!