Friday, August 22, 2008

Fashionablee Flirtee PARTY TIME!!!

It is time for a fashionablee flirtee by charee party!! This bracelet party is going to be on Tue. Aug. 26th from 6:00pm to 8:00pm ***OPEN HOUSE*** at the McClellan home.(first come, first serve) A table will be set out for your viewing/selections. Brittnee Neal will also have her darling baby and girl hair bows/bands available to buy. Ariana G. will have some smaller hair bows for baby's and girls. Come and go as you please or sit awhile and visit and enjoy drinks and snacks!

Visit www.fashionableeflirteebycharee.blogspot.com for the link to see bracelet's and www.bugsbowtique.blogspot.com to see bows and more....that is what is in store. Visit www.bowsandthings.blogspot.com for more cute bows.(or click on my side bar for each)

Thanks and hope to see you there!

**if you are unable to attend at this time and would like to see. e-mail me at chareebmc@gmail.com and we can work out another time.

5 comments:

Megan said...

I can't wait! I will be there to visit and enjoy the bling bling. Thanks for the invite.

Danielle said...

Hey girl, I will be there!

Heidi said...

ooh...I love the blog..and the bracelets. Wish I was close so I could come! (my favs are the chunky brown...and the white circle one! they're sure to go fast.)

Megan said...

How fun! I might have a nursery function to be to that night, but if I could get permission from the presidency to miss it....

Emilee said...

i put that leg in there just for you, thought it was even better than a paper-thin shirt!