Thursday, August 14, 2008

It's what fun is!!!

LAGOON!!

Yesterday, we went to Lagoon with Alpine Cleaning. We had a blast! I was a little hesitant at first with Aaron's broken foot, but it turned out great!! The lines really weren't all that long and we really enjoyed the water rides with the heat. I was soaked!!! We had a buffet dinner and then hit the rides just before home! (Thank you Cindi for watching Tate.....so Aaron and I could have a fun filled day with friends and ourselves.)

Oh and Aaron wouldn't let me push him around in a wheel chair, he did just fine with his crutches with no pain at all!! His buddies were really funny, they all loved saying "come on gimpy" OR "hurry up slow poke". They were really sweet though and would grab his crutches quickly after the rides for him.

The ride WICKED, was Wicked. We loved this ride....awesome!!

Pretty sad when all I wanted was a nice picture of the guys at Lagoon and they couldn't even get off the PHONE!! Dang it!

Aaron's buddies!

The wondrous wives!

What?.... we wore the same shirt??!!! Crap!


Updates from the last week or two!

Aaron, Tate and I hit the Cache Valley Fair this past weekend and Tate sure enjoyed the crowds and animals.


Aaron enjoyed the animals also!!


We went with Grandma and Grandpa Barfuss up the canyon for yummy tin foil dinners and smores. We love the canyons and all of its beauty!




Girls day out in SLC!!! (and Tate) We enjoyed the day of shopping, eating and loving every moment with sisters and mom. Love you guys!

18 comments:

Jenn Douglas said...

Great Post. However, take that picture off of me. My boobs look huge. Take it off!!

Megan said...

So fun. I am so jealous you went to Lagoon I guess next year. I am glad you guys had a good time. When we going to Bear Lake?

Emilee said...

thanks for coming to see me, that was so fun getting together while you were in SL, just like i go see you when i am in logan!
i have not been on wicked, i am dying to try it!! what if i pee my pants though...it would not be because i was scared, if ya know what i mean! and how did tate do with naps and all that??

Rebekah said...

The wicked is totally insane! I was so nervous when we first took off and screamed for the first few seconds so loud, but in the end I was ready to go again. We went last summer hopefully we can go again soon. Looks like you had a blast.

Rebekah said...

I just noticed that you left a comment about wanting to see my facebook account. Sorry it took so long to comment back. Just go to facebook.com and it tells you how to sign up on the first page. Then you can put my email in to find me and add me as a friend.
bekahtowers@gmail.com

Jenn Douglas said...

Charee,

Go to layout and then click on fonts and colors. Then just play around with your colors.

Laree said...

Hey Charee! Cute blog! How is life? Here's my blog adress:
http://yourlifeisanoccasion.blogspot.com/

Your little guy is cute!

Wayne said...

tate did too come, i READ IT! I was talking about the shopping day! grrr! but i still love ya in your paperthin shirts anyway!

Wayne said...

that was me, em, by the way, not my mom!

Danielle said...

Awesome!!! Looks like a lot of fun. Hey, we should have gone to the fair together! Oppps sorry, we probably did not have our phones with us again. Love ya!

Marci said...

Cute blog! Tate is getting big!
Whose blog did you see Karli on?
Marci

Nate and Tasha said...

Oh, how I miss Lagoon. It looks like I am going to have to go nack just to hit up WICKED. Looks awesome! Oh, and I would be sooooo embarassed about the same shirt :)

Clayton and Heidi said...

I wish that I could enjoy Lagoon like I used too. Unfortuantly not everyone likes to see someone puke...me

Looks like fun though!

The Strawn Family said...

Hey what a cute family! Let's go to the pool next week - give me a call!

Hayley said...

Charee-It's been forever since I've seen you. I hope you don't mind me snooping a bit! Looks like things are good for you, and you have such a cute fam!

JACKIE FLAHERTY said...

We are headed to Lagoon this weekend. Pray that the lines are short for us. I am glad Aarons foot is getting better. I will see you Tuesday at Dr. Bruces for Kasons back to school check-up.

Dream Big Designs said...

Ooohhh you know how I love Lagoon!!! I am glad you enjoyed yourselves, you deserve it! We love ya and hope to see you soon.

Cristi Lou said...

Charee, what a cute sister you have. he he. Hey, you'll never guess who finally got high speed internet. Yep. But I'm sure I'll need some help with stuff. Love ya sis!