Friday, October 1, 2010

The 24th of JULY!!

Yeah, I know we are going backwards...and the pictures are backwards too..sorry! At least I am trying to update the past and not just letting it go. I love JULY, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE fireworks friends and family. I really almost live all year for this month. It really and truthfully is my ultimate fav!! What can't beat warm air, sitting on green grass surrounded by all of your wonderful friends and family??? AND FOOD!! I am not sure! Some would say Christmas...not me. I am too cheap for that holiday..haa haa. Anyways, this year we enjoyed two parades. One in North Logan where I am from and one in Logan. We got loads of candy. YUM! Later we went to willow park and watched the great fireworks show. Tons of our neighbors joined. What a great time.

Such a sweetie!
Dorks!
Family!
Friends.
Hotties at the HOT parade!
My old folks..were in an old folks car (in old fashion hats)...in the local parade! ha ha...love them!
Jack and Tate. BUDS!

No comments: