Saturday, October 9, 2010

Sassy pants!

Many of you know this gorgeous women! Miss Sassy pants Michele (Weston) Thompson. Me had her go way back to the young young years. We have such a great time when we are together laughing and chatting and chatting some more. Wish we could hang more...but she having 5 kids and me 2...we are busy! She did have a short moment one night and called me to meet her at ROSS DRESS FOR LESS! I was there in seconds!!!! We shopped, and then went to sub zero ice cream shop. We had a great time. Ohh how I love my Michele. Wish I could get a dose of her more often.

SUB ZERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


1 comment:

The Child Family said...

That chick has 5 kids? I want to look that good after 5 kids!!!! I've never been to sub zero- it looks YUMMY!!!!
Glad you had such a fun time!!!!!