Saturday, October 9, 2010

TATE GOT BIGGER!!!

Sometimes life freaks me out. That other day Tate was playing with his Mr. Potato head. (This was his VERY first gift given to him for his very first Christmas.) He has had it for his whole life and has grown into him. Literally! I took some pictures of him playing with it when he was around 8-10 months old. Now look at him playing with it at 3 years old. AHHHH! When did he get that BIG? Love this little...but getting bigger every second.....kid.




3 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

I love pictures like that that shows how much they have grown. I take the same picture each month with on owl on Katelynn's birthday and in only six months I could already see huge differences, it goes to fast!

The Child Family said...

oh he is getting big!!!!
Time for another one????

Adam and Aubrey said...

That's cool to see. but honestly, it's almost cruel how fast babies grow.