Saturday, October 9, 2010

More on my end of summer "Bucket list!"

Ok, So as stated in past posts...I had a "list" an end of summer "bucket list" that is. We were so busy spending every last second of our summer on our good for nothing fence (which we do like)...that our summer just flew by and was almost to an end. Now, don't get me wrong, we still had a super fun summer. But heck...I was NOT going to let it just slip by without doing EVERYTHING that I dream about doing ALL YEAR (in the summer) without doing it. These things are not big things AT ALL, but just random things that I wanted to do as a family.

As I said before, the wind caves (go back a couple pages to read about it!)


Hit a bucket of balls as a family..and Corey Monson joined us also!
Hey, I know I am doing it wrong...but I at least tried! ( YOU..don't stare at that flat butt! ugh)
Tate was doing better than me!
Davin was even a great "club holder" helper.
WILLOW PARK! (the bird zoo..but my kids LOVE it!)
This bird has hair like mine in the mornings! Really.
Us trying to take a couple picture...but Aaron was saying "CHEESE" and looks like a total dork. haa haa...we laughed forever on this picture. (don't tell him I posted it..he would be ticked!!)
MY BOYS!
You can't really see..but that is my Joey in the background. MY favorite part of the zoo.
Davin feeding the ducks.
Hey, hey, we're the monkeys...and people say we monkey around!
Picnic at the park...ON the picnic blanket. (Yes, this was on the list!)

BEAR LAKE a (few) times. We did make this goal. I wish we could have gone even more..but a few was good enough. The kids love getting all dirty...mommy too!

"Mc" out of sea shells. (was tired after 2 letters...you get the drift!)
Just hangin!
Just playin!
Cool shells!
There was much more on the list that we forgot the camera for. Such as: Bike rides, logan river trail, Lagoon, more splash park..and so on. Yes simple for our simple little family. So glad that we did them all. Great memories as a family and now I think that it will be a tradition each summer.

1 comment:

The Child Family said...

HOw fun!!!! My kids love the bird zoo as well. Love the picnic blanket- where did you get an actual red checkered blanket?!?!?!
I'm officially making a bucket list next year- What a great idea that way you;re more likely to get everything done you wanted to do!!!!