Thursday, October 7, 2010

What a trooper-non pooper!

My little buddy has gone through so much with constipation issues. You are probably thinking ewwwww, but it has been a horrible and big deal. Due to these issues, he has been delayed in growth and motor skills. He has been such a trooper through all of the medication changes, blood draws and the works. We still have found no answer, but hopefully soon. The pediatric GI has been trying to do anything and everything without having to do anything major...THANK GOODNESS! Hopefully it will never get to that point. Davin has bad days but mostly good days with all of this. We love him so much and hope that his pains with all of this will soon be to an end.

3 comments:

Kelsie said...

man im so sorry, i hope they figure out whats going on. what a trooper. its not fun to watch your little one get blood drawn..

Adam and Aubrey said...

oh. my. gosh. You guys are like the 4 or 5 people that I know of with this poop problem! Seriously! My nephew has major problems, my neighbor does too. Like, they've taken them to primary's and everything. My neph might need surgery. Still not sure. I hope it doesn't come to that for your little guy. I'm so sorry that he has to go through this. The stomach pain associated with constipation sucks so bad. And you just want to help but you can't! I hope it all gets worked out! (Sorry this comment is forever long!)

The Child Family said...

Is that a bandage from getting his blood drawn? He really is a trooper!!!! and hopefully becomes a pooper soon :)