Friday, October 15, 2010

"Little Stinker" is 18 months TODAY!!!

Davin: AKA "Stinkers" turned the BIG 18 months TODAY! (Of course the month every mom looks forward to **FOR** nursery! I am a little sad because I will feel so lonely without someone to stress over during class on Sunday's. ***BUT also, so excited (if he goes) to listen to a WHOLE lesson..without a ton of distractions!!

Davin is such a sweet "little" guy, and when I say little I mean LITTLE! Here are his stats as of TODAY! (I did these from home...but I did these for years at a doctors office, so I think they are pretty lajit!)

Head: 18 1/2" 25% (YAY, finally on the curve!!)
Weight: 18.8 pounds -15% (Boo, WAY off the charts, should be around 27# by now.)
Height: 30 1/2" 5% (YAY, finally on the curve!!)

So, even though he is small, he is starting to grow. He will get there, he will! He has made so many improvement in just a few short months...things are looking up for this dude. Yes they are.

We LOVE you little guy, you make this house hold soo much fun! LOVE YOU, LOVE YOU, LOVE YOU!!!

New born....


A couple weeks ago.... (of course eating a yummy, but messy cookie!)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! Davin is SO cute, I love that face! I've always thought (ever since my first) that the 18 month age should be celebrated with a party! NURSERY!!! Hooray!

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! Davin is SO cute, I love that face! I've always thought (ever since my first) that the 18 month age should be celebrated with a party! NURSERY!!! Hooray!

Lisa said...

Hope Davin loves nursery! He's such a handsome little dude!

Eric and Jenny said...

Oh he's cute!

I didn't realize he is so little, is Tate that little as well? Yay for nursery,enjoy it while you can.

Julie said...

Alright Chareeeeeeeeeeee. How cute is he!!?? Yeah SUPER CUTE. Love it! And I'm still rollin' on the floor laughing about the depends diapers! Wow. Thats all I have to say about that!

Cuteness. Thats what you guys are. Serious cuteness! Love it.

Kelsie said...

WHAT A LITTLE CUTIE, THEY GROW SO FAST. HOPE HE LOVES NURSERY! I LOVE WHEN THEY REACH THAT AGE... HA HA

The Child Family said...

soooooooo how did he do????????????????????????????????????

Cristi Lou said...

Cute. Davin is growing up....and tate too. Just yesterday Emma turned 20 months. Crazy! Where does the time go? Congrats on winning the diaper contest. I knew you would again. It was just too cute! Such fun pics you posted. I need to get mine working again! Love ya!

Charee B Mcclellan said...

nursery was not so good! he went in well..stayed a few..then cryed and cryed and cryed until he was totally splotchy and had the crying hiccups! Mommy was a mess! they brought him into RS for me..and then he was fine. I think that he is going to need some major work!!!

Megan said...

what a cute family of men you have!!!! he is so cute and what a sweety!

Taneill said...

cute boys- those pictures in the depends diapers are pure blackmail for when he is older. to funny!

Dream Big Designs said...

Wow! I haven't checked your blog in a while! You guys look great! Love the diaper story, a little gross...but cute. And fun winnings at Stork landing. Love the fall pictures! You are such a rockin' mommy! Love ya! Miss ya!