Saturday, October 9, 2010

He WINS AGAIN!!!


Remember last year when I entered Davin into a Diaper decorating contest at Stork Landing??

He was a monkey with a decorated leafy/banana diaper. Remember?

He won all of this??


He did it again! Except this year he was "Captain Underpants!!"

Here are all of the other contestants. (Davin was being a super daddy's boy, so that is why Aaron is in with all of the other mothers...ha ha.
These HOTTIES entered their babies in too. SOO CUTE!
Korver was the most darling "Smarty Pants" I have ever seen.
Lillian was a gorgeous peacock. Such a cutie!
Truly the cutest thing ever..... Mr. Smarty pants!!!
I just want to eat her....YUM!
# 7, Davin AKA: "Captain Underpants" walking up the isle to show off his fancy diaper.
What a little pro. (he did keep wanting to sit down for some reason...silly nilly!)
His cape!
A better picture of the front.

The back!
HE WINS!! "Peoples choice award" Meaning everyone that was there chose him as their fav. He wanted daddy to go up and get his prize.
Coming back with his gift card and treats!
Great job buddy!
His winnings! Plus $5 more dollars for entering in the contest. Sweet!
What we got with the winnings!
Not too shabby for a little felt/glue and just 30 minutes of mommy's time. GREAT pictures, FUN memories, LOVELY toys...all for free. SOOOO AWESOME!! Great JOB DAVIN, your cute self takes the cake though.

5 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

This just so made me laugh, so creative you are Charee!

Way to go Davin, I would have voted for you too.

Emily Berkley said...

That was Awesome!!! Next time you need to tell me about this! I can't beleive he won two years in a row!!!

The Child Family said...

Congrats Davin!!!!! WOW $25 at stork landing, you could get a onesie :) Just kidding (sort of) :)
He is adorable!!!!!
You are just the creativity queen, I can't wait to see your Halloween costume on Saturday!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh goodness...that is cute!! You guys are so creative!! I love the capt underpants but I think you should have used the DEPENDS!!! I'm STILL laughing!! ;D

Josh n' Joni said...

What a perfect costume! You are brilliant! And so cute - and so skinny. Now I know why my child outweighs yours. ha!