Friday, October 1, 2010

Pool time!

My aunt has a SUPER fun/cool pool up in the 'Little Cottonwood' canyon. It looks off onto the Salt lake valley and is WAY pretty! We get up there yearly to take a dip for sure. We love it when lots of people come....the more the merrier. Grandpa V. even made a short appearance. We love to EAT, swim, and EAT some more! I sure love my family so much. Wish we could play lots more. ***SIDE NOTE FROM A PROUD PARENT: Tate went down the scary slide all by himself. I was so proud of my buddy!! Truthfully it really hurts and is quite scary! Last year I had a HUGE bruise on my arm for months. So for him, mommy was amazed.

Grandpa V. came to join the fun. (this is great, cuz he had to walk down TONS of stairs to even get to the pool and he is getting up there...(he would KILL me if I said his real age..he has aged well!) He is pretending to be really old here though. SILLY!
Tate getting the lesson of what will happen when he goes down the slide.
Come down...and will be safe in daddy's arms...PROUD!
FOOD!
CUTE BOYS!

1 comment:

Megan said...

Sweet pool. Tate is so BRAVE!